Documents tagged with "service"
Your Query returned 5 results
- CUBRID Service through CUBRID Manager
- You can start or stop CUBRID related services using the CUBRID Manager. This functionality works the same as using cubrid command in the command line. The only difference is you cannot start or stop the CUBRID Manager server with the CUBRID Manager client. In the ima...
- Getting started with demodb (CUBRID Demo Database)
- In this tutorial you will learn how to quickly get up and running with the demodb CUBRID demo database which comes with every installation of CUBRID.
During your [CUBRID Installation Instructions|CUBRID installation] you will be asked whether or not you want the insta...
- How to Start or Autostart a CUBRID Database
- 1. CUBRID Script for Autostart on Linux
1-1. We provide a cubrid script for auto start database processes.
Please get download a script file from : http://svn.cubrid.org/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=cubridscripts&path=/cubrid_scripts/cubrid
#!/bin/bash # # cubrid This shell script ...
- How to Start / Stop / Restart CUBRID Service
- Regardless of the operating system, 3 simple commands will help you manage your CUBRID database service.
Important! On Linux, make sure that the user that owns the $CUBRID installation folder (such as /opt/cubrid for example) is the same one that runs the cubrid commands. You can...
- Professional Service
- nGrinder is the open source project which is free to use now and forever. We're developing nGrinder to make the web more stable and reliable. However there might be some organizations who want to deploy nGrinder as their base development infrastructure. For these guys,...