Documents tagged with "server"
Your Query returned 12 results
- Supported CUBRID Engine version:
TOOLS-3528 [!CMS interface dbmtuserlogin] The item 'authority' of the response message is "isdba" when login user is PUBLIC.
TOOLS-3575 Improve "gettransaction" according to CM team's comments.
TOOLS-3330 Cannot backup s...
- CUBRID Manager Server
- CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) is a server-side component which communicates with [CUBRID Manager] (CM) and [CUBRID Web Manager](CWM), the most powerful tool to manage the CUBRID Databases. CUBRID Mananger server(CMS) is a sub-system of CUBRID engine package and works indepe...
- JWhoisServer Key Features
- The key features of JWhoisServer are:
ready for the "new gTLDs"
ready for IPv6
small and fast
platform independent: (tested on different Linux distributions and MS Windows) it should run everywhere where a java VM is available.
highly configurable: the provide...
- Java Whois Server
- JWhoisServer is a small, fast and highly configurable RFC 3912 compliant whois server written in java and which uses a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) as a storage engine. JWhoisServer has support for IPv6 and IDN and is ready for ICANNs "new gTLDs Program".
- Server Startup and Shutdown Process
- Server goes through the following process during the startup or shutdown. Server system initializationRead system parameters from configure file Initialize message catalog module. (cubrid.cat, csql.cat, utils.cat) Initialize thread manager. Initialize TSD and allocate area for all thread...
- Connection Management and Threads in CUBRID Server
- Contents 1 Component descriptions1.1 Connection management1.1.1 Related components 1.1.2 The establishment of new connections 1.2 Threads module1.2.1 css_Job_queue 1.2.2 Threads Component descriptionsThis chapter provides a description for each CUBRID server components. It ...
- How to reset admin password for CUBRID Manager
- When you install CUBRID for the first time and try to connect to it using [CUBRID Manager] (CM) client tool, the username and password to login are admin/admin. Right after the first connection, CM Server will require to change the password. Once you change it, CM...
- JWhoisServer CUBRID Tutorial
- This tutorial will cover how to use [Java Whois Server|JWhoisServer] with CUBRID. Install JWhoisServerHere we will show the installation instructions for Ubuntu 12.04. If you are running other OS, you can find installation guide on jWhoisServer documentation. For Ubuntu y...
- CUBRID Manager Server Release
CUBRID Manager Server 9.3.0 Version
This version is delivered for CMS RB-9.3.0 based on CUBRID engine RB-9.3.0. Main changed issues: - Replace Nginx server with libevent method. - Only support https connections. - Update statd...
- CMS Interfaces
The CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) HTTP Interface is an interface that exists between the CUBRID manager server and the application client, through which a web-based application client can access the CUBRID manager server. The CUBRID manager server delivers the ...