Documents tagged with "query"
Your Query returned 4 results
- Shared Query Plan Caching in CUBRID
What is Query Execution Plan?
Why is Query Execution Plan Cache so crucial then?
How to get query plan cache statistics?
Auto-parameterization in CUBRID
What happens when Query Plan Cache is full?
How do other RDBMS vendors approach to ...
- CUBRID Query Processing
- Contents 1 Introduction to CUBRID Query Processing1.1 Scenario 1.2 Parsing 1.3 Semantic Checker 1.4 Query Plan 1.5 XASL Generation 1.6 Query Manager 1.7 Cursor Manager 2 Features and Functions Introduction to CUBRID Query ProcessingThis document mainly describes a statem...
- RedBeanPHP - Easy ORM for PHP
- RedBeanPHP is an easy-to-use Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for PHP which allows developers to forget about database structure and instead focus on app development. The tool will automatically create tables, columns, indexes, and even foreign keys. ReadBeanPHP supports CUBRID...
- jOOQ: Java Object Oriented Querying
- jOOQ (Java Object Oriented Querying) is a type safe SQL query builder modelling
standard and vendor-specific SQL constructs directly in a Java fluent API.
Using its code generator, its intuitive API and your favourite IDE for
syntax-autocompletion, you can greatly increase your ...