Documents tagged with "loaddb"
Your Query returned 5 results
- Exporting / Unloading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- In order to export a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to right click on the database name and go to Manage Database -> Unload Database.
Important! The database must be stopped in order to be able to run "Unload Database". If the database is running, then the opti...
- Importing / Loading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- We'll assume that you have already created the database where you want to import your data. If you need information on how to create a database, it can be found here: Creating a Database Using CUBRID Manager
In order to import a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to...
- Create the demodb CUBRID Demo Database
- In this tutorial you will learn how to quickly create the demodb CUBRID demo database which comes with every installation of CUBRID. This assumes that you do not have demodb database already installed, which is usually automatically installed during [CUBRID Installation Instruct...
- Copy / Clone Database
- If you only want to move/copy database on the same server, then you can use cubrid copydb. If you desire to copy a database from one server to another, then all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. For the purpose of this example, let's say we have a database ...
- How to Upgrade CUBRID Safely on Ubuntu
- In this tutorial, we will focus on users that have installed CUBRID from apt-get. If this is the case, then the databases should be located in /var/opt/cubrid/databases or /opt/cubrid/databases.
If you upgrade from 8.4.0 to 8.4.1 or 8.4.3 for example, you only need to save the ...