Documents tagged with "linux"
Your Query returned 3 results
- cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied
- By default, CentOS 5 has the SE Linux feature set to enforcing. So, sometimes when you install CUBRID on CentOS and try to start the cubrid services using cubrid service start, you may encounter the following error:
[cubrid@localhost ~]$ cubrid service start cubrid: er...
- Installing CUBRID on Ubuntu
- To install CUBRID using apt-get on Ubuntu, we need to add CUBRID's repository so that Ubuntu knows where to download the packages from, and then tell the OS to update its indexes.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cubrid/cubrid sudo apt-get update
If add-apt-repository command is no...
- Installing CUBRID on Linux using Shell and RPM
- Below you can see a Slideshare presentation which will explain in details how to install CUBRID on either Debian based Linux such as Ubuntu or on RPM based Linux such as CentOS or Fedora. The steps are very easy, so it will take no longer then a few minutes to i...