Your Query returned 41 results
- Installing CUBRID Python Driver using apt-get (Ubuntu)
- To install CUBRID Python Driver using apt-get, we need to add CUBRID's repository so that Ubuntu knows where to download the packages from, and then tell the OS to update its indexes. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cubrid/cubrid sudo apt-get update First install CUBRID if yo...
- Install CUBRID, PHP Driver, XE CMS on Fedora/CentOS
- We have created a very easy to use setup.sh script which allows you to choose which software to install at once. There are four options to choose during the installation:
Install PHP Driver for CUBRID.
Install XE CMS.
Install Zeroboard for XE.
- CUBRID OLEDB Driver Installation Instructions
- The scope of this tutorial is to provide an introduction to the CUBRID OLEDB Data Provider. We will show you where to get the CUBRID OLEDB Provider library, how to setup a CUBRID connection and how to develop some simple applications, mainly using OLE DB Con...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver Installation Instructions
- If you want to use CUBRID as a data source for your Windows applications using the ODBC Driver, this article will help you achieve this.
Notice: If your CUBRID ODBC Driver version is 9.1.0.p1 or later, only one installation package is needed for both Windows 32 bi...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using PECL 
- If PECL packager is installed in your system, the installation of CUBRID PHP Driver is straightforward. PECL will download and compile the library for you.
To install the PHP Driver using PECL, you need to have CUBRID Database installed in your system sinc...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get (Ubuntu)
- If you do not have PHP itself installed, install it using the following command. Otherwise, proceed to the next step below.
sudo apt-get install php5
To install CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get, we need to add CUBRID's repository so that Ubuntu knows where to downl...
- Create a CUBRID Database VM with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 5 minutes
- In this tutorial I will show how to create an Ubuntu/CentOS VirtualBox image with CUBRID Database under 5 minutes. In fact, you can use this solution to create multiple development environments (multiple VMs) with different versions of CUBRID installed on each of them, ...
- Configure CUBRID HA with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 4 minutes
- This is a follow up tutorial for [Create a CUBRID Database VM with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 5 minutes]. Therefore I will assume you have read the previous tutorial as this one will be a continuation of it.
In this tutorial I will show how to create multiple VMs ...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using yum (Fedora, CentOS)
- To install CUBRID PHP Driver using yum command, we need to tell Yum where to look for CUBRID packages. First, visit one of the following links depending on your OS.
- Configure CUBRID SHARD with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 2 minutes
- This is the third tutorial in Vagrant/Chef series where I would like to show how to install CUBRID Database in multi VM environment and automatically configure the database sharding. If you haven't read the previous tutorials, at least read [Create a CUBRID Database VM wit...