Documents tagged with "firewall"
Your Query returned 3 results
- Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database hosted on Windows 7
- As mentioned in the [Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database|previous tutorial], we need to open inbound ports used by CUBRID Server in order to accept connections from remote client machines. This tutorial will show how to open ports on Windows 7. Open Start ...
- CUBRID iptables Firewall Configuration
- If you want to connect remotely to a CUBRID Database that is installed on a Linux System (Fedora, CentOS or Ubuntu), then you have to enable the following ports:
8001 and 8002 if you want to connect to the application using CUBRID Manager
30000 and/or 33000 if yo...
- Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database
- To connect to a remote CUBRID database, you need to open the necessary Inbound ports to allow external connections. You can connect to a CUBRID database using:
CUBRID Tools (CUBRID Manager, Query Browser, Migration Toolkit)
CUBRID Drivers (PHP, ADO.NET, JDBC, ...