Documents tagged with "database"
Your Query returned 20 results
- Exporting / Unloading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- In order to export a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to right click on the database name and go to Manage Database -> Unload Database.
Important! The database must be stopped in order to be able to run "Unload Database". If the database is running, then the opti...
- GestDB - Easy Access To Relational Databases
- GestDB is a client to access relational databases.
This client is developed in Java and therefore it is cross-platform, meaning it works on many operating systems. To use it we need to have installed a java virtual machine JRE or JDK 1.6 or above.
One of the biggest advanta...
- Java Whois Server
- JWhoisServer is a small, fast and highly configurable RFC 3912 compliant whois server written in java and which uses a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) as a storage engine. JWhoisServer has support for IPv6 and IDN and is ready for ICANNs "new gTLDs Program".
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) Web SQL Client
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) is a very simple yet very intuitive Web based SQL client tool written in PHP. If you need a quick way to execute your SQL, this is the only thing you need! No installation or configuration is required. Just extract the f...
- Accessing the OLEDB Database Schemas
- If you are not familiar with the OLE DB standard schemas interfaces, please read first the documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/a6fhbff0%28v=vs.80%29.aspx
The current CUBRID OLE DB Provider supports the following database schema interfaces:
- Importing / Loading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- We'll assume that you have already created the database where you want to import your data. If you need information on how to create a database, it can be found here: Creating a Database Using CUBRID Manager
In order to import a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to...
- Migrating Tables Using CUBRID Manager
- The best and fastest approach to migrate a database to another server is using loaddb/unloaddb. This approach however is used for migrating the entire database from one server to another. Currently, unload/load options do not check if the tables already exist. There are 2 sol...
- Display foreign keys and their relationship in CUBRID PHP
- In order to obtain foreign key (FK) information from CUBRID database in PHP, you can use cubrid_schema() function which has the following syntax. array cubrid_schema ( resource $conn_identifier , int $schema_type [!, string $class_name [, string $attr_name ]] ) To retrieve ...
- Copy / Clone Database
- If you only want to move/copy database on the same server, then you can use cubrid copydb. If you desire to copy a database from one server to another, then all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. For the purpose of this example, let's say we have a database ...
- ART - A Lightweight Reporting Solution
- ART is a lightweight, multiplatform, web based query tool and reporting environment. SQL queries can be published in a few minutes. It supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling, email alerts, drill down, among other features. Results are exportable to spreadsheet/pdf, can be ...