Your Query returned 3 results
- Exporting / Unloading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- In order to export a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to right click on the database name and go to Manage Database -> Unload Database.
Important! The database must be stopped in order to be able to run "Unload Database". If the database is running, then the opti...
- Importing / Loading a Database Using CUBRID Manager
- We'll assume that you have already created the database where you want to import your data. If you need information on how to create a database, it can be found here: Creating a Database Using CUBRID Manager
In order to import a database using CUBRID Manager, you need to...
- Migrating Tables Using CUBRID Manager
- The best and fastest approach to migrate a database to another server is using loaddb/unloaddb. This approach however is used for migrating the entire database from one server to another. Currently, unload/load options do not check if the tables already exist. There are 2 sol...