Documents tagged with "cookbook"
Your Query returned 5 results
- [Solved] Chef: NameError: Cannot find a resource for converge_by on centos
- I was testing CUBRID Chef Cookbook on CentOS 6.3 today using Vagrant tool when I encountered the following error with Chef 10.12.0:
FATAL: NameError: python_pip[virtualenv] (python::virtualenv line 23) had an error: NameError: Cannot find a resource for converge_by ...
- Create a CUBRID Database VM with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 5 minutes
- In this tutorial I will show how to create an Ubuntu/CentOS VirtualBox image with CUBRID Database under 5 minutes. In fact, you can use this solution to create multiple development environments (multiple VMs) with different versions of CUBRID installed on each of them, ...
- Configure CUBRID HA with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 4 minutes
- This is a follow up tutorial for [Create a CUBRID Database VM with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 5 minutes]. Therefore I will assume you have read the previous tutorial as this one will be a continuation of it.
In this tutorial I will show how to create multiple VMs ...
- Configure CUBRID SHARD with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 2 minutes
- This is the third tutorial in Vagrant/Chef series where I would like to show how to install CUBRID Database in multi VM environment and automatically configure the database sharding. If you haven't read the previous tutorials, at least read [Create a CUBRID Database VM wit...
- Install CUBRID remotely with knife-solo and Chef Cookbook
- This tutorial is a part of CUBRID Chef Cookbook series where I show how to install CUBRID Database, its drivers and tools, and configure High-Availability and Database Sharding with a single command.
Unlike in previuos tutorials, in this tutorial I will not use Vagrant. In...