Documents tagged with "Solr"
Your Query returned 4 results
- Install Apache Tomcat on Ubuntu
- Apache Tomcat is a Web container that allows to serve Java Servlets (such as [Using Solr / Lucene for full text search with CUBRID Database on Ubuntu|Solr full-text search server]) and JSP (Java Server Pages) Web applications. More information can be found on Tomcat offi...
- Using Solr / Lucene for full text search with CUBRID Database on Ubuntu
- Apache Solr is one of the most popular full-text search engines currently available in the open source market. It is implemented in Java and runs as a standalone server within a servlet container such as Tomcat. More information about Solr is extensively provided on their...
- Install Apache Solr on Ubuntu
- Installing Apache Solr on Ubuntu is quite easy. In fact, it does not require any installation. All you will need to do is just download and extract the package. But before you proceed, make sure you have already [Install Apache Tomcat on Ubuntu|installed Tomcat] which is ...
- Full index of CUBRID Database using Solr DataImportHandler
- This tutorial will illustrate an example where a sample data is batch indexed from a CUBRID database and POST'ed into Solr using DataImportHandler. Often it is called a pull approach.
At this point we assume that you have already completed [Using Solr / Lucene for full te...