Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 20 results
- Hibernate ORM
- Hibernate is a collection of projects that enable developers to utilize POJO-style domain models in their applications in ways extending well beyond Object/Relational Mapping. For more information refer to Hibernate official home page.
Hibernate official website...
- How to Execute Prepared SQL in CUBRID
- In order to prepare SQL in CUBRID, we should use the PREPARE syntax: PREPARE stmt_name FROM preparable_stmt Remember that the preparable_stmt must be wrapped in single quotes. To execute the prepared SQL, we should use EXECUTE syntax: EXECUTE stmt_name [!USING value...
- Change database user password
- To change your database user password, execute the following SQL.
ALTER USER user_name PASSWORD 'any_password_here_in_single_quotes';
You may execute it using CSQL command line SQL Interpreter or CUBRID Manager.
Before changing the password, make sure your database...
- Shared Query Plan Caching in CUBRID
What is Query Execution Plan?
Why is Query Execution Plan Cache so crucial then?
How to get query plan cache statistics?
Auto-parameterization in CUBRID
What happens when Query Plan Cache is full?
How do other RDBMS vendors approach to ...
- Working with CUBRID BLOB / CLOB Data Types
- The scope of this tutorial is to present the new data types, BLOB and CLOB, introduced in CUBRID 8.3.1.
In the release 8.3.1, CUBRID comes up with two new data types, to improve the support for Large Objects (LOB), such as texts and binary files:
CLOB (Character L...
- Why prepare queries if auto-parameterization already does that?
- There are two main reasons why you should prepare your SQL:
You will protect youself from SQL injections.
You can improve the performance of your application.
This is a very important part you should remember. Auto-parameterization feature, which is available in...
- RedBeanPHP - Easy ORM for PHP
- RedBeanPHP is an easy-to-use Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for PHP which allows developers to forget about database structure and instead focus on app development. The tool will automatically create tables, columns, indexes, and even foreign keys. ReadBeanPHP supports CUBRID...
- How to Show Create Table Statement
- Since CUBRID 9.0, you can view the create table statement using the SHOW CREATE TABLE command. However, if you want to use CUBRID Manager to obtain this value or if you have a CUBRID version before 9.0, then all you need to do is right click on the table you ...
- jOOQ: Java Object Oriented Querying
- jOOQ (Java Object Oriented Querying) is a type safe SQL query builder modelling
standard and vendor-specific SQL constructs directly in a Java fluent API.
Using its code generator, its intuitive API and your favourite IDE for
syntax-autocompletion, you can greatly increase your ...
- Tadpole for DB Tools - SQL Client
- Tadpole for DB Tools is a very easy to use SQL Client written in Java (Eclipse RAP) which allows to execute queries in a Web browser. It is very useful for those users who deploy heterogeneous database servers and need to access them through a single unified interface. ...