Documents tagged with "JDBC"
Your Query returned 10 results
- CUBRID JDBC Maven Repository
- [CUBRID JDBC Driver|CUBRID JDBC] is an API that allows users to connect to CUBRID database within applications written in Java.
In order to add CUBRID JDBC driver to your maven project, add the following dependency to your project's pom.xml file:
- CUBRID Error Codes
- In CUBRID there are various Error Codes raised on different levels. In this document you can find the error codes for CAS (CUBRID Application Server), CCI, JDBC, and ADO.NET drivers. CAS Error CodesThe following are the error codes raised from CUBRID CAS ...
- CUBRID JDBC Tutorials
- Installation Instructions
[Setting Java Environment PATH]
[CUBRID JDBC Maven Repository]
[CUBRID JDBC Clojars Maven Repository]
CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1 - Blog post
Tutorials and Guides
[About CUBRID JDBC Driver]
[CUBRID JDBC Compat...
- About CUBRID JDBC Driver
- CUBRID JDBC connector works within the framework of the JAVA JDBC interface, an API that allows Java programs to use database servers in a portable way. JDBC is based on an approach similar to that used in the design of Perl and Ruby DBI modules, Python's DB-API modul...
- CUBRID JDBC Compatibility
- CUBRID JDBC driver complies to JDBC 2.0 specifications. It is available in different versions which are not backward compatible. If the driver has a version of 8.3.0.0337, its full version is CUBRID 2008 R3.0 built 0337, which means it is compatible with CUBRID 8.3.0....
- CUBRID JDBC Clojars Maven Repository
- Clojars is a very easy community repository for open source Clojure libraries. For CUBRID JDBC driver we maintain two artifacts: https://clojars.org/cubrid/cubrid-jdbc https://clojars.org/org.clojars.cubrid/cubrid-jdbc Users can add CUBRID JDBC dependency to their projects pointing to o...
- How to Push new CUBRID JDBC driver to Clojars Maven Repository
- Complete the following steps one by one to push an updated version of CUBRID JDBC driver to [CUBRID JDBC Clojars Maven Repository|Clojars Maven Repository]. For CUBRID we maintain two artifacts at Clojars.org. cubrid/cubrid-jdbc org.clojars.cubrid/cubrid-jdbc In this tutorial...
- CUBRID JDBC Error Codes and Messages
- The following list displays the error messages raised in CUBRID JDBC API.
JDBC Error Code Number
"Attempt to operate on a closed Connection."
"Attempt to access a closed Statement."
- Inserting a BLOB file to a CUBRID database
- In this tutorial you will learn how to insert a binary file into a CUBRID database. Before we continue you should remember that LOB data in CUBRID is stored outside the database on the external storage while the references to those files are stored in database column...
- CUBRID JDBC Driver
- CUBRID JDBC driver (cubrid_jdbc.jar) enables the system to make a connection to the CUBRID database in an application written in Java. It comes bundled with CUBRID by default. The driver can be found in the /jdbc directory where CUBRID has been installed.