Documents tagged with "HA"
Your Query returned 9 results
- How to ... using CUBRID Tutorials
- Configuring CUBRID
[CUBRID Installation Instructions]
[Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database]
[How to Build CUBRID from Source on Fedora/Centos]
[How to Build CUBRID from Source on Ubuntu]
[How to Create a CUBRID Database]
[How to Start or Autostart a CUBRID...
- Full index of CUBRID Database using Solr DataImportHandler
- This tutorial will illustrate an example where a sample data is batch indexed from a CUBRID database and POST'ed into Solr using DataImportHandler. Often it is called a pull approach.
At this point we assume that you have already completed [Using Solr / Lucene for full te...
- CUBRID Sharding with node-cubrid 2.0
- In this guide we will go through the process of setting up a CUBRID SHARD environment and using the CUBRID Node.js 2.0 driver to insert and retrieve data from the shard DB nodes.
If you are not familiar with the CUBRID Node.js driver yet, check out our CUBRID ...
- Internationalization with CUBRID OLE DB Provider
- The scope of this tutorial is to share some information on using CUBRID OLE DB Data Provider version 8.4.1, whenever internationalization and encoding must be implemented in your project. We will show you how to deal with non-ASCII characters - how to update and ret...
- Configure CUBRID HA with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 4 minutes
- This is a follow up tutorial for [Create a CUBRID Database VM with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 5 minutes]. Therefore I will assume you have read the previous tutorial as this one will be a continuation of it.
In this tutorial I will show how to create multiple VMs ...
- Configure CUBRID SHARD with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 2 minutes
- This is the third tutorial in Vagrant/Chef series where I would like to show how to install CUBRID Database in multi VM environment and automatically configure the database sharding. If you haven't read the previous tutorials, at least read [Create a CUBRID Database VM wit...
- Important Facts to Know about CUBRID
- All database systems are different one way or another. But utilizing best practices and recommendations are equally important on all systems. To improve your experience with CUBRID Database, we would like to provide you with a list of important facts about CUBRID. Learning ...
- Unique Constraint Violation Error
- We will now refer to one of the most common database errors, the unique constraint violation.
In CUBRID, the error looks like this:
ERROR: DBMS, -670, Operation would have caused one or more unique constraint violations.
Just like in other database management systems, thi...
- Permission Denied Error
- In the following tutorial, we will present how to handle permission denied error on Linux systems. CUBRID can be installed using various approaches according to the operating system. We will assume you have followed one of the methods listed here: http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_tut...