Your Query returned 3 results
- Getting started with demodb (CUBRID Demo Database)
- In this tutorial you will learn how to quickly get up and running with the demodb CUBRID demo database which comes with every installation of CUBRID.
During your [CUBRID Installation Instructions|CUBRID installation] you will be asked whether or not you want the insta...
- How to Start or Autostart a CUBRID Database
- 1. CUBRID Script for Autostart on Linux
1-1. We provide a cubrid script for auto start database processes.
Please get download a script file from : http://svn.cubrid.org/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=cubridscripts&path=/cubrid_scripts/cubrid
#!/bin/bash # # cubrid This shell script ...
- How to Start / Stop / Restart CUBRID Service
- Regardless of the operating system, 3 simple commands will help you manage your CUBRID database service.
Important! On Linux, make sure that the user that owns the $CUBRID installation folder (such as /opt/cubrid for example) is the same one that runs the cubrid commands. You can...