Documents tagged with "CUBRID"
Your Query returned 63 results
- Accessing the OLEDB Database Schemas
- If you are not familiar with the OLE DB standard schemas interfaces, please read first the documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/a6fhbff0%28v=vs.80%29.aspx
The current CUBRID OLE DB Provider supports the following database schema interfaces:
- OLEDB Connection String
- The first thing we need to know in order to create a CUBRID connection is to how to build the connection string.
Looking into the CUBRID documentation (http://www.cubrid.org/manual/841/en/Configuring%20Connection%20Strings), you will find out that in order touse the CU...
- jOOQ CUBRID Tutorial
Download and Install CUBRID
Alternatively, you can create a Maven dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>org.jooq</groupId> <!-- artefacts are jooq, jooq-meta, jooq-codegen --> <artifactId>jooq</artifactId> <version>2.0.0</version> </dependency>
Step 1: Create a SQ...
- Using Solr / Lucene for full text search with CUBRID Database on Ubuntu
- Apache Solr is one of the most popular full-text search engines currently available in the open source market. It is implemented in Java and runs as a standalone server within a servlet container such as Tomcat. More information about Solr is extensively provided on their...
- Installing CUBRID on Windows
- Below you can see a Slideshare presentation which will explain in details how to install CUBRID on Windows. The steps are very easy. It will take a minute or two to install CUBRID.
You can also download and see this tutorial in PDF. Downloading the presentation fr...
- Apps for CUBRID
- This wiki is dedicated for third party applications (both Web and Desktop) which work with CUBRID Database Server.
Developers can promote their applications on this site by introducing their software, posting installation guides and tutorials, including download and support ...
- CUBRID Cluster Issue Tracking Tips
- CUBRID Cluster JIRA Issue Tracker
Ticket typesIssue TypeDescriptiondefectany defect including bugs. Defect is wider concept than bugenhancementfunction enhancement, performance enhancement, almost of modifications which are not defect but required.tasknot only implementation t...
- CUBRID Cluster Task Snapshots
- Snapshot for M2 Snapshot for M3 Snapshot for M4 release
- CUBRID Cluster Documents
- Latest News Introduction to CUBRID Cluster - Blog CUBRID Has Started the Clustering Project - Blog User Manual
CUBRID Cluster User Manual User Specifications Introduction to CUBRID Cluster CUBRID Cluster SQL Guide CUBRID Cluster SQL Guide 2 CSQL Interpreter Administ...
- CUBRID Service through CUBRID Manager
- You can start or stop CUBRID related services using the CUBRID Manager. This functionality works the same as using cubrid command in the command line. The only difference is you cannot start or stop the CUBRID Manager server with the CUBRID Manager client. In the ima...