Documents tagged with "CSQL"
Your Query returned 3 results
- How to Create a CUBRID Database
- In this tutorial you will learn how to quickly create a database in CUBRID. If you use a Desktop version of the OS and prefer using GUI tools instead of a terminal, you may perform all of the commands below in CUBRID Manager.
To start with let's create a sample database...
- How to Execute Prepared SQL in CUBRID
- In order to prepare SQL in CUBRID, we should use the PREPARE syntax: PREPARE stmt_name FROM preparable_stmt Remember that the preparable_stmt must be wrapped in single quotes. To execute the prepared SQL, we should use EXECUTE syntax: EXECUTE stmt_name [!USING value...
- Change database user password
- To change your database user password, execute the following SQL.
ALTER USER user_name PASSWORD 'any_password_here_in_single_quotes';
You may execute it using CSQL command line SQL Interpreter or CUBRID Manager.
Before changing the password, make sure your database...