Documents tagged with "CAS"
Your Query returned 6 results
- CUBRID Error Codes
- In CUBRID there are various Error Codes raised on different levels. In this document you can find the error codes for CAS (CUBRID Application Server), CCI, JDBC, and ADO.NET drivers. CAS Error CodesThe following are the error codes raised from CUBRID CAS ...
- ADO.NET TestCases
- If you want to find out how to use CUBRID with ADO.NET, we have attached here all the test cases used: TestCases.cs
Among the numerous functions within the testcases you will be able to find out how to:
Connect to a CUBRID database
Retrieve results f...
- Dropping Primary Key Error
- Another error that can be encountered in a database management system is the failure to drop a table due to foreign key constraints. The error message looks something like this:
Error description: The primary key 'pk_athlete_code' referred by a foreign key 'fk_game_athlete_code...
- DLL Load Failed
- A common problem encountered when configuring drivers is the "Dll Load Failed" error. This error can occur when cascci.dll file is not found or when the file found is not the correct 32 bit or 64 bit version that we are expecting. For example, "ImportError: DLL ...
- How to Drop Some / All Tables
- Assuming you have no FOREIGN KEY constraints, you can simply select multiple tables using CUBRID Manager, right click and choose the option Manage Table -> Drop Table. Using a SQL command, you can type:
DROP TABLE athlete, code, event, game, history, nation, olympic, part...
- Update / Delete Operations Restriction Error
- If you try to update or delete values from a field that is referred by a foreign key that is set to ON UPDATE RESTRICT and/or ON DELETE RESTRICT, then you will encounter a restriction error.
The error looks like this: Error description: Update/Delete operation...