Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 69 results
- insert value 값 null 문제
- CUBRID 서버 정보 : CUBRID 2008 R4.3 (8.4.3. 1005) (64bit release build for Windows_NT) (Dec 14 2012 19:16:36)
CUBRID 매니저 : 버전:2008 R4.3 (64bit), 빌드 번호:126.96.36.19986
상황 : 테이블에 DB 서버의 GMT Long Value를 입력하려고 함.
CREATE TABLE new_tbl (
- count left and right nodes in tree give by id
- now i m developing web application on mlm marketing using struct2 with hibernet back-end cubrid database. how to store like structure
/ \ / \
4 5 6 7
/ \ \
8 9 11
count total left c...
- How to get all table names 
- I want to get all the names of the table via SQL querry
select * from user_tables and all_tables didn't worked.
let me know.,
- Operator precedence rules 
- What are the operator precedence rules for the CUBRID SQL operators?
- sql_log 관련 
- 큐브리드의 SQL 질의 로그는 sql_log 폴더의 broker*.sql.log, broker*.slow.log, query_editor*.sql.log, query_editor*.slow.log에 저장되는 걸로 알고 있습니다. 최대 100M까지 저장되고 만약 사이즈가 넘어가면 이전 로그가 지워지면서 최근 내용이 기록되는 형태로요.
그런데 저희가 사용하는 테이블 중에서 특정 데...
- Error: The argument is invalid 
- When I execute a query "SELECT * FROM t_info" on Java application thru CUBRID JDBC, an error "The argument is invalid" popped up. I'd like to know what happened and how I handle.
- Error: Your transaction has been unilaterally aborted by the system. 
- When I insert records into CUBRID DB(2008 R3.0), the following error was popped up. "ERROR CA001CUBRIDCUBRID ODBC Driver Transaction(index1, dba@localhost|20383) has been unilaterally aborted by the system" What does it mean and what can I do?
- How can you catch an Exception in python using the CUBRIDdb driver? 
- I want to catch the Error exception or a specific exception using the Python driver. I saw nothing related to this in the manuals.
- How does CUBRID handle the case sensitivity of identifiers ? 
- I've noticed that CUBRID is case insensitive in
regards to identifiers, which goes against the SQL standard, which requires
that quoted identifiers be handled in a case sensitive manner. Is this the way CUBRID does it by default or can it be changed using a setting ?
- How can you get Collations list from the server ? 
- In MySQL this can be obtained using "SHOW COLLATION" query. Is there a CUBRID equivalent ?