Documents tagged with "HA"
Your Query returned 13 results
- [JDBC][MySQL][Shard] Transactions not respected even when inserts are on same shard 
am a new user of Cubrid, and am specifically interested in experimenting/learning the cubrid shard feature.
- Base software - RHEL 6.3 / Cubrid 9.3 / MySQL 5.1.73 / Java client - JDBC based select/inserts/updates
- creating two mySQL dBs - shard1 an...
- can't make cubrid shard work
I'm trying your sample found at http://www.cubrid.org/manual/92/en/shard.html#quick-start but can't make it work with shard_key.txt filled :(
Here is my configuration :
#min max shard_id
#0 255 0
#256 511 1
#512 767 0
#768 1024 1
- ERROR: Attempted to update the database when updates are disabled 
- Hello, I am using CUBRID HA for the first time.
After configuring CUBRID HA and executing CSQL utility for replication test, I encountered the error message saying:
prompt> csql -u dba testdb@localhost -c "create table abc(a int, b int, c int, primary key(a));" In the ...
- UTF-8 Support 
- Does CUBRID support UTF-8 charset?
- multiple shards configuration 
I have a master/slaves architecture and would like to use a x*master/slaves architecture with x the number of shards.
I want to send writes only to masters (based on the shards it hosts) and the reads to slaves (using a VIP). I think I'll use something like that :
- cubrid shard with PHP driver 
I've done some tests with cubrid shard and it seems that I cannot use mysql driver for PHP and that I have to use cubrid driver for PHP. I've read that it was compatible with MySQL but it seems that it just means that it can be used to shard a MySQL database an...
- Join between multiple Shard 
I might miss this out when skimming tru the docs. How do we run query (join) accross multiple shard? if I had few tables in the join that is sharded and they are shard base on different columns, how will the performance like? any best practices or things to avoids?
- Strange behavior in HA mode 
I setup a ha cluster with master+slave following this tutorial: http://www.cubrid.org/manual/843/en/CUBRID%20HA.
I called my nodes : cubrid and cubrid2.
All nodes have this in cubrid.conf:
[@demodb] ha_mode=on force_remove_log_archives=no log_max_archives=100
- cubrid shard start: fail: failed to connect database 
- sh> cubrid shard start@ cubrid shard startfailed to connect database. [shard] please check your $CUBRID/conf/shard.conf or database status. [%shard] SHARD_DB_NAME = shard1 SHARD_DB_USER = shard ++ cubrid shard start: fail
My shard_connection.txt :
# cubrid 0 shar...
- "ha_node_list": Unknown system parameter or bad value. 
- I'am trying to configure HA with CentOS5/CUBRID 9.0 Beta. All configs are filled according to manual, but both servers print error on start: Time: 10/30/12 02:33:30.825 - ERROR *** file ../src/executables/master_heartbeat.c, line 3164 ERROR CODE = -839 Tran = -1, EID = ...