Documents tagged with "tutorials"
Your Query returned 10 results
- PHP API for CUBRID Database - Video Tutorial
- Greetings to everyone from CUBRID Trainings Channel!
As PHP is something almost all websites are being created in, in this article you will learn how to create PHP applications with CUBRID Database running on the back-end.
This video is a part of Development Series ...
- PHP from Zero to Hero! - CUBRID Documentation
- Today we would like to provide a list of PHP resources which our CUBRID users can refer to when building their web applications using PHP. This blog is intended to provide all the necessary links to the actual tutorial articles which will lead readers from the installa...
- Scriptella for CUBRID - Video Tutorial
- CUBRID Trainings Channel is broadcasting! Today we will talk about Scriptella, an open source ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) and script execution software tool written in Java. It can be used to export/import the data from the databases. Scriptella provides excellent support ...
- Bucharest Conference Outcome
- Last Thursday on May 27th, 2010, CUBRID for the first time was introduced to Romania developers at Agora Technology Conference on Open Source Software. There were about 40 conference attendees, and 6 corporate company representatives who presented their open source so...
- Installing Wordpress for CUBRID
- Wordpress is an open source blog publishing web application powered by PHP which can also be used for content management. It has many features including a plugin architecture and a templating system. Used by over 2% of the 10,000 biggest websites, WordPress is the most popular...
- CUBRID Manager Part III & IV - Video Tutorial
- This is the continuation, the third and fourth parts, of CUBRID Manager video trainings. In the first two episodes we have covered what CUBRID Manager is, its architecture, how to connect to CUBRID server and to a particular database. You also learnt about how to st...
- CUBRID Through QuantumDB Eclipse Plugin
- If you are familiar with Eclipse and prefer using it as an interface for various projects, there is an Eclipse Plugin called QuantumDB that you can use to connect to and administer CUBRID Database Server. Below you will find very detailed and step by step tutorial, which...
- CUBRID Manager - Video Tutorial 
- Recently we have posted a blog about our upcoming CUBRID Trainings Channel on YouTube. Back then we just opened up an account at YouTube and uploaded no videos. Today we have more than fifty visitors who were interested in watching and searched for CUBRID related vid...
- CSQL - Command Line SQL Interpreter
- I decided to update this CSQL Interpreter Tutorial to make it clearer why it is a must-know tool for database administrators.
Once a user has installed CUBRID database server on their machine, the first thing they need to do is to connect to the database server, and t...
- What is CUBRID Manager?
- CUBRID Manager - a Window to CUBRID Database Management System.
What is it that CUBRID 2008 users actually look at the most?
Provided that the user is not a developer of the CUBRID 2008 engine itself, the answer would be definitely CUBRID Manager. To make it simple...