Documents tagged with "query"
Your Query returned 8 results
- The new CUBRID Manager & Query Browser v2013.05 are here!
- Along with the latest CUBRID Migration Toolkit release we are now announcing new 2013.05 versions (build 0120) of CUBRID Manager and CUBRID Query Browser tools which allow users to administer their CUBRID Database Servers and execute queries in a friendly desktop GUI ...
- New CUBRID Tools are now available!
- We are glad to announce two new releases today. A new version of CUBRID Manager, the most powerful database administration tool developed with DBAs in mind, and a new version of CUBRID Query Browser, a fast and lightweight version of CM for developer, are now avail...
- Basic Operations of CUBRID Processes
- This article is a part of "CUBRID Internals" series. In the previous article I have explained about CUBRID Processes and where to configure them. In this article I would like to dive into how those processes run. If you have not read the previous article, I recommen...
- Overview of Bootstrap from Twitter
- Update: Bootstrap 2.1.0 has been released yesterday on August 20, 2012. Check out their official blog for release notes.
- CUBRID 8.4.0 has arrived w/ x2 faster database engine!
- Here we are! The new and yet the most powerful with almost twice faster database engine CUBRID 8.4.0 beta has arrived!
This new release is a combination of great new features, frequently request by the users, and increased performance. We have managed to improve the engin...
- [NEW] CUBRID Query Browser Arrived!
- Hello the CUBRID Community members!
I am very pleased to announce the first release of the very new tool we have been working on very hard for the past few months. This tool is distributed under the BSD license and allows users to work faster, easier and more conven...
- October Wrap-up by CUBRID Community
- Today I would like to start this blog stating that there are so many great improvements being achieved by our CUBRID Community every day. I am just amazed by how hardworking are the developers. Below I have prepared a brief summary of what we achieved this month.
- Increasing Database Performance by Query Tuning
- Today CUBRID shared its latest Query Tuning techniques and test results conducted using the latest CUBRID 3.0 and the latest MySQL 5.1 (innoDB) database servers. The summary of the results are provided below.
In this experiment a specific test scenario has been created...