Documents tagged with "Sharding"
Your Query returned 17 results
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- My impressions after giving talks at RIT++ and Percona conferences
- Three weeks ago on behalf of the CUBRID team a few of my colleagues and me have attended and given talks at two international conferences. Today I would like to share my impressions of these events. I will write a separate post about various sharding solutions introduced ...
- Our Experience of Creating Large Scale Log Search System Using ElasticSearch
- At NHN we have a service called NELO (NHN Error Log System) to manage and search logs pushed to the system by various applications and other Web services. The search performance and functionality of NELO2, the second generation of the system, have significantly been i...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.1 stable release with big improvements
- We released CUBRID 9.0 beta version in October last year. Since then we have been working hard on stabilizing the beta features, fixing bugs, and improving the overall engine performance. Today I am excited to announce the immediate availability of the CUBRID 9.1 st...
- CUBRID SHARD talk at 2013 Percona MySQL Conference. Don't miss!
- I would like to announce that on April 24, 2013, six weeks from now, we will talk at Percona MySQL Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The topic of the presentation is Easy MySQL Database Sharding with CUBRID SHARD. The presentation will be @ 3:30 PM ...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.0 with 3x performance increase and Sharding support