Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 46 results
- Things to Understand When Moving from MySQL to CUBRID
- These days at NHN we use CUBRID for our services more often than MySQL. This article summarizes the differences between MySQL and CUBRID Database, the knowledge that several departments at NHN have obtained as they have changed their database from MySQL to CUBRID. ...
- Tadpole - Web based SQL Client capable of generating ER Diagrams
- Tadpole is a very easy to use SQL Client which allows users to connect and query various relational and non-relational databases right in a Web browser. No installation is required. Simply download Tadpole for Windows/Linux/Mac from its Github project, extract and launch ...
- Platforms for Big Data
- Dealing with Future Problems
The reason why we need to be concerned over problems that have not yet occurred is to secure sufficient response time. Sufficient time will enable us to take full consideration before making decisions as well as preparation. Therefore, it is i...
- The Story behind LINE App Development
- If you have a smartphone, you must be using LINE, KakaoTalk, or Whatsapp messaging app, if not all of them. But unlike KakaoTalk and Whatsapp, LINE also allows users to call other LINE users for free - great value-added service, isn't it!? Today I will explain more about LINE...
- SIDU - incredibly Simple & Intuitive Web based SQL Client
- What do Web developers need from an SQL Client? An easy, uncluttered Web interface to execute and obtain the results for the most basic SQL queries: SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE (SIDU). This is exactly what SIDU does and stands for! Even better - SIDU do...
- How SQL UPDATE is performed in CUBRID RDBMS
- The internals of an RDBMS is extremely profound and sensitive. When updating a record in the table, not only the size of columns to be updated affects the performance but also the size of the record itself. Updating a variable-length column is less favorable than updat...
- Database Sharding Platform at NHN
- "Ins and outs of NHN" is a series of articles that compares platforms and services from third-party vendors with NHN's own solutions. The topic of this first article in the series is Database Sharding Platform. I will introduce about the efforts being made from inside an...
- Log Analysis System Using Hadoop and MongoDB 
- I have been searching for a way to process the exponentially increasing service logs at a low cost. For the past several months, the Monitoring System Development Team here at NHN has also been looking for a good way to analyze logs. In this article, I want to tell y...
- 20 Minutes to Understanding Spatial Database
- Spatial RDBMS is an RDBMS that can process spatial data. Popular RDBMSs, such as Oracle, offer their own Spatial RDBMS features or add-ons so that spatial data can be processed. Since each DBMS has a different architecture, it is difficult to show how it operates thr...
- NoSQL Benchmarking 
- NoSQL is the talk of the town. And we have already covered what it is for in one of our previous blogs. Today I would like to share the NoSQL benchmark test results we have recently conducted. It will help you to understand if the soon to develop system is compati...