Documents tagged with "HA"
Your Query returned 28 results
- My impressions after giving talks at RIT++ and Percona conferences
- Three weeks ago on behalf of the CUBRID team a few of my colleagues and me have attended and given talks at two international conferences. Today I would like to share my impressions of these events. I will write a separate post about various sharding solutions introduced ...
- Our Experience of Creating Large Scale Log Search System Using ElasticSearch
- At NHN we have a service called NELO (NHN Error Log System) to manage and search logs pushed to the system by various applications and other Web services. The search performance and functionality of NELO2, the second generation of the system, have significantly been i...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.1 stable release with big improvements
- We released CUBRID 9.0 beta version in October last year. Since then we have been working hard on stabilizing the beta features, fixing bugs, and improving the overall engine performance. Today I am excited to announce the immediate availability of the CUBRID 9.1 st...
- CUBRID SHARD talk at 2013 Percona MySQL Conference. Don't miss!
- I would like to announce that on April 24, 2013, six weeks from now, we will talk at Percona MySQL Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The topic of the presentation is Easy MySQL Database Sharding with CUBRID SHARD. The presentation will be @ 3:30 PM ...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- All about Two-Phase Locking and a little bit MVCC
- In this blog I will describe the concurrency control methods implemented in database management systems, and the differences between them. I will also explain about what locking technique is used in CUBRID RDBMS, about locking modes and their compatibility, and finally, ...
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.0 with 3x performance increase and Sharding support
- Database Sharding the Right Way: Easy, Reliable, and Open source - HighLoad++ 2012
- Last week me and my colleague have attended Russian HighLoad++ 2012 Developers Conference in Moscow. The event is organized annually by Ontico, the Russian company which is also responsible for two other conferences like RIT++ (Russian Internet Technologies) and Whale Ri...
- Over 2,000 devs gathered at NHN 2012 DEVIEW. What have you missed?
- Annually since 2008 NHN, the company behind CUBRID open source RDBMS, holds DEVIEW conference at the capital city of Korea to share the knowledge it has accumulated for past 13 years. This year DEVIEW was held on September 17 at COEX Grand Ballroom where over 2,...