Documents tagged with "CUBRID"
Your Query returned 107 results
- A free CUBRID Cloud Database Service for our dear users
- Hello reader,
What do you know about CUBRID Database? Let this be your first introduction to CUBRID. Today I would like to tell a story about what we do at CUBRID in order to improve the experience our users have when they get started with CUBRID Database.
- The Client-Server Architecture and Execution Modes in CUBRID Database
- This is the tenth article on CUBRID Internals. In the previous articles, I have discussed about Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID, how data is stored in CUBRID, etc. Today I will explain about two very important aspects of CUBRID Database - the exe...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID RDBMS
- In the previous article I have explained how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I have described the concept of objects, classes, inheritance, and OID in CUBRID. In this article I will talk about the data types available in CUBRID and how they are stored in the...
- How data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS? Intro to Objects, Classes, OID and Inheritance
- In this article I will explain how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I will describe the concept of objects, classes, and OID in CUBRID.
One of the characteristics of CUBRID that is often discussed as an "extension of relational data model" is its object-oriented...
- All about Two-Phase Locking and a little bit MVCC
- In this blog I will describe the concurrency control methods implemented in database management systems, and the differences between them. I will also explain about what locking technique is used in CUBRID RDBMS, about locking modes and their compatibility, and finally, ...
- First batch of Donations to Open source projects from CUBRID Affiliates Program
- Six months have passed since we have started our program and we would like to announce the results as well as names of developers who will receive first batch of donations from CUBRID open source project.
The CUBRID Affiliates Program was a great success for sure! Original...
- CUBRID Web Manager - the next generation SQL client with monitoring features
- We are very happy to announce the general availability of the next generation Web-based SQL client with powerful system and database monitoring features - CUBRID Web Manager. It is an open source database administration and monitoring tool designed specifically to provide ...
- CWM Bug Bash Winners are Announced! Who's got the MacBook Air?
- Winners of the 5th CUBRID Developers Event are listed bellow! Congratulations to these winners! They won 13'' MacBook Air, three Amazon Kindle Fire tablet computers, and $50 Amazon/iTunes Gift Cards. About the eventTo remind you, last month in August, 2012, we starte...
- JMyETL, an easy to use ETL tool that supports 10 different RDBMS
- JMyETL is a very useful and simple Java based application for Windows OS which allows users to import and export data from/to various database systems. For example:
CUBRID --> Sybase ASE, Sybase ASA, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Access, SQLite MySQL --> Sy...