Release Note Summary
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.09 build 4332 (2013-09-27)
Bug / Improvement
- TOOLS-3572 - Support to migrate data only mode on Console migration.
- TOOLS-3568 - Failed GET_DDL with the service account.
- TOOLS-NONE - Add CUBRID 9.2.0 JDBC driver.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.08 build 4305 (2013-08-22)
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.08 build 4301 (2013-08-07)
- TOOLS-3278 - Re-migrate the error records which were written into the SQL files during the passed migration.
- TOOLS-3293 - Support user defined data translator in the migration
- TOOLS-959 - "number of record" in summary name in migration report
- TOOLS-1307 - "Check for Updates" menu item should be under main "CUBRID Manager" menu
- TOOLS-1931 - Suggest the migration history can display order by date time desc
- TOOLS-3201 - Reservation improvement.
- TOOLS-3202 - Un-Index query should not in "demodb_index"
- TOOLS-3204 - If the table have the non-support syntax , it cannot do next step.
- TOOLS-3254 - Remove "Execution History" from context menu, add "Reservation" to context menu.
- TOOLS-3257 - Improve migration history management
- TOOLS-3270 - "Reservation" should be changed to "Schedule" in CMT
- TOOLS-3271 - Display the number of steps in the migration process along with the total number of steps
- TOOLS-3272 - Window should be autoresized to fix all widgets. All widgets should be aligned.
- TOOLS-3387 - Support to migration granted objects without ownership on oracle
- TOOLS-1137 - It will pop the name is same as target db when it is migrate to file.
- TOOLS-1979 - The record number is error.
- TOOLS-2903 - When migrate from online database or xml, "write the records which cannot be insert into target database to files" don't work
- TOOLS-2905 - When migrate from mysql to sql, and set the max count, the last files is error on some PC.
- TOOLS-2908 - cmt -> DB local Dump -> SQL -> It has several problems!
- TOOLS-3196 - Can't find the source SQL schema.
- TOOLS-3208 - There is an error window of reservation
- TOOLS-3269 - CMT doesn't allow to enter domain name as a host IP address in destination DB page
- TOOLS-3289 - In Step 2, when the database can't be connected it shows java exception stacktrace.
- TOOLS-3408 - Cannot show objects without ownership on oracle
- TOOLS-3409 - End time will be 1970-01-01.
- TOOLS-3419 - When migration is finished ,the progress bar is still running
- TOOLS-3421 - After cancel schedule ,start time will be 1970-01-01.
- TOOLS-3422 - ''Exported Count" is not same.
- TOOLS-3429 - Cannot delete user defined data handler content.
- TOOLS-3434 - Cannot open xls file when use "user defined data handler"
- TOOLS-3435 - There is no error message when add ":".
- TOOLS-3443 - After click refresh , database cannot be refreshed .
- TOOLS-3444 - Could not open the editor:Invalid path
- TOOLS-3445 - 'Browser' button is disabled.
- TOOLS-3447 - Cannot load all of the oracle database
- TOOLS-3456 - Process percent on CSV/SQL is not same as on database
- TOOLS-3458 - Attribute will be lost during migration.
- TOOLS-3459 - Can't find the error files even if the record is failed.
- TOOLS-3461 - Migration Report summary on console is disabled
- TOOLS-3465 - There is exception output when use console.
- TOOLS-3466 - There is not error message when no handlers files on console.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.05 build 4227 (2013-06-07)
- TOOLS-3094 - Users can re-open migration with migration history.
- TOOLS-3132 - Add "Select migration type page"
- TOOLS-3078 - Support multi-reservation task setting
- TOOLS-3130 - Should display the step number of the migration wizard for easy to know the current position.
- TOOLS-3133 - Improve data source selection of migration wizard
- TOOLS-3134 - Improve destination selection page of the migration wizard
- TOOLS-3169 - Spec-out cms ftp loaddb function
- TOOLS-3173 - Fixed renewal CMT UI
- TOOLS-3190 - If there are error records in a committed batch, try to insert them one by one
- TOOLS-2907 - CMT editing SQL has an error when using LIMIT caluse
- TOOLS-3125 - CSV importing error
- TOOLS-3129 - Whenever it shows the confirm dialog after clicking Next button.
- TOOLS-3131 - The notice widget goes wrong when the window is maximized.
- TOOLS-3141 - The checkbox of migration history is disable.
- TOOLS-3143 - After choose a wrong xml from "Local mysql xml dump file" to any target database, it will has an error.
- TOOLS-3144 - File not found exception.
- TOOLS-3149 - Cannot migrate date,time,timestamp,datetime type.
- TOOLS-3163 - When the column name is not correct ,cannot go back to step3:Database Object Mapping.
- TOOLS-3164 - After "Cancle reservation" ,it is still enable.
- TOOLS-3165 - It will migrate un-selected view/serial.
- TOOLS-3171 - Argument cannot be null
- TOOLS-3174 - Can't find the source SQL schema
- TOOLS-3175 - Cannot choose SQL when migrate xml to CUBRID.
- TOOLS-3176 - Target column will change to Data type.
- TOOLS-3177 - "Max count" is disable.
- TOOLS-3178 - 'One table one file' option will be lost.
- TOOLS-3179 - The migration wizard page cannot show completely.
- TOOLS-3180 - Cannot use the "open migration scripts files" on the menu bar.
- TOOLS-3181 - Change separating character ,it will have an error.
- TOOLS-3183 - java.lang.NullPointerException
- TOOLS-3186 - After refresh database ,it is still show "table not in database"
- TOOLS-3187 - When not start CUBRID service ,the error message is not correct.
- TOOLS-3194 - Cannot delete migration history.
- TOOLS-3195 - The error message of Charset is not correct.
- TOOLS-3197 - Start migration failed
- TOOLS-3198 - The content of index and schema file is reverse.
- TOOLS-3199 - jxl.read.biff.BiffException: Unable to recognize OLE stream
- TOOLS-3205 - The confirm dialog will show twice.
- TOOLS-3207 - The input count is not correct.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.03 patch 2 build 4168 (2013-04-29)
- TOOLS-2968 - Migration Console Tool Improvement: Only fetch the schemas in configuration
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.03 patch 1 build 4167 (2013-04-19)
- TOOLS-2951 - CHAR/VARCHAR length problem when you migrate MySQL,Oracle to CUBRID
- TOOLS-2950 - Performance problem when it export table data on CUBRID 8.2.x, 8.3.x
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 2013.03 build 4161 (2013-04-02)
- TOOLS-109 - CMT supports *.sql format and *.csv format
- TOOLS-2703 - Migration step 3: support import .sql files in SQL tables management view
- TOOLS-2748 - Add data files' max record count when exporting to files
- TOOLS-1174 - Improve the report information of Migration console tool
- TOOLS-2027 - Cannot create database on old version of CUBRID databases
- TOOLS-2623 - User defined SQL in table mapping view supports multi-SQL statements.
- TOOLS-2633 - Auto check target CUBRID database is running in HA mode.
- TOOLS-2637 - Auto refresh target DB after online migration
- TOOLS-2687 - Move SQL table manager view to the top mapping view.
- TOOLS-2722 - Users can choose starting migration now or setting a reservation after migration wizard finished.
- TOOLS-2872 - When migrate csv to cubrid and don't migrate the first row, please change the tartget column to same name with column name.
- TOOLS-1207 - Unclear CMT preferences
- TOOLS-1164 - Migrate blob data type from mysql to cubrid, some blob cannot migrate to CUBRID8.4.2.0027
- TOOLS-1940 - Cannot migrate partition table from mysql to cubrid.
- TOOLS-2412 - The CMT check the invalid table name still when I don't select the table.
- TOOLS-2442 - Migrating data from oracle to cubrid can't be success fully.
- TOOLS-2735 - Sometimes error "Column xxx in table xxx has no mapping column" will be raised in SQL table management
- TOOLS-2855 - Shoud be shown the sub menu items when the user click "New Migration" button.
- TOOLS-2863 - When migrate patition table to cubrid, it will pop error when the partition column is keyword.
- TOOLS-2864 - When copy the history of console to CMT/report directory, the record row display in red.
- TOOLS-2865 - There is no error message when multi-SQL statement is not correct.
- TOOLS-2866 - Chineses will be shown as "unrecognizable Code"
- TOOLS-2867 - Error "Column xxx in table xxx has no mapping column" will be raised in SQL table management.
- TOOLS-2868 - When migrate sql ,the charset hasn't work
- TOOLS-2869 - When click back, it will pop nullpointerexception
- TOOLS-2870 - When new script, advanced settings hasn't been saved.
- TOOLS-2871 - When migrate the csv file, the column name isn't clear
- TOOLS-2873 - When migrate from csv to CUBRID, it will pop NullPointerException
- TOOLS-2874 - The timezone cannot display all the word.
- TOOLS-2875 - After change column data type and don't choose "import first row", it will display error.
- TOOLS-2876 - After modify data type, modify "import first row", the data type has been changed again
- TOOLS-2877 - Cannot import xls and xlsx
- TOOLS-2878 - When migrate from csv to CUBRID, set other character to null, it doesn't work.
- TOOLS-2882 - Error in Import SQL tables management view.
- TOOLS-2883 - There is no error window when import wrong SQL tables.
- TOOLS-2884 - When source database have unique constraint, target database still can import repeated values.
- TOOLS-2889 - When migrate csv to cubrid, there are two same target column, the warning message isn't right.
- TOOLS-2890 - Migrate csv from CM, then migrate to CUBRID, it cannot be migrated successfully.
- TOOLS-2891 - When migrate xml to CUBRID, add sql on step3, do migration, it cannot migrate
- TOOLS-2892 - After run migrate from csv,mysql to CUBRID via console, it hasn't genarated report.
- TOOLS-2893 - After migrate from csv to CUBRID via console, the history display error.
- TOOLS-2894 - In script, it hasn't save the import sqls.
- TOOLS-2896 - When migrate from import sql to CUBRID via console, the record in history isn't right.
- TOOLS-2897 - Goto step2, choose csv, click csv setting, the defult values isn't right.
- TOOLS-2899 - Error with settings when import csv file.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 220.127.116.11301 build 4097 (2013-02-07)
2. New Features
- TOOLS-2037 - And add perforence settings to migration wizard
- TOOLS-2399 - CMT can't connect oracle RAC
- TOOLS-2572 - Export XLS format feature
- TOOLS-2579 - Supporting definiting column default as an expression in wizard step 3.
- TOOLS-2485 - Support CLOB to Varchar migration in Oracle
- TOOLS-2591 - Auto add connection parameters to local DB list if the connection parameter is not avaliable.
- TOOLS-2601 - When select database unload in step2, check-box 'Replace Table' is out of action in step3.
- TOOLS-2172 - ERROR:Too few input host variables provided
- TOOLS-2435 - Existing a correct table A1 and correct view A1, the CMT show error duplicate table or view.
- TOOLS-2502 - Can't create index when do MySQL to CUBRID migration
- TOOLS-2580 - Handling Mysql "UNKNOWN" data type
- TOOLS-2598 - If changed File Repository in Step 2, the type of Schema file and index,data will changed into xls.
- TOOLS-2599 - Nonsupport objects list twice.
- TOOLS-2600 - In step3, Rename the target table name.It doesn't work.
- TOOLS-2602 - When import sql in step 3,files of type is .xls/.xlsx, it should be .sql.
- TOOLS-2603 - When copy migration script,the Enter key doesn't work.
- TOOLS-2615 - In step3, FK's icon is lost.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 18.104.22.168212 build 4047 (2012-12-31)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 8.4.3.0146
- TOOLS-2212 - CMT task Reservation
- TOOLS-2294 - Error records can be written into some local files
- TOOLS-2295 - Import SQL scripts to Online CUBRID databases
- TOOLS-2328 - Change the order of table columns
- TOOLS-2387 - User defined SQL in the table mapping view.
- TOOLS-2211 - Add a progress dialog before starting migration process.
- TOOLS-2229 - If user has closed CM/CQB/CMT in full screen, next time open window in full screen
- TOOLS-2236 - Improve performance during fetching meta data on CUBRID
- TOOLS-2237 - Improve performance to execute COUNT(*) sql without derived query
- TOOLS-2327 - Improve fetching data performance when cmt use online database mode of the source database
- TOOLS-2331 - rename script supporting enter key.
- TOOLS-2397 - The CMT won't load all tables and views if there is incorrect or invalid view in views of oracle database.
- TOOLS-2401 - The inputed incorrect time values "000-000 0:0", "0-000 000:0","55-66 99:99" were converted to other values and have no error message.
- TOOLS-2402 - Add the start time with crontab format unsuccessfully and have no error message.
- TOOLS-2414 - Console migration can be supported MySQL2CUBRID customized setting.
- TOOLS-2417 - The start time of crontab format should be limited.
- TOOLS-2418 - When migratio fail,decimal type data isn't exact in errorsqls
- TOOLS-2419 - When migratio fail,some decimal points is redundant
- TOOLS-2422 - Clicking editing and deleting button have no response without selecting SQL item in Step3.
- TOOLS-2423 - The adding and editing SQL label should include only "SELECT sql script".
- TOOLS-2426 - Import SQL File(s) doesn't import sql in order.
- TOOLS-2433 - CMT can't connect to CUBRID 22.214.171.1243
- TOOLS-2438 - Even I didn't select view ,it also check view in Step 3.
- TOOLS-2439 - Doesn't list the information of Database in 'Configuration History'
- TOOLS-2440 - The PARTITION table from MYSQL to CUBRID is wrong.
- TOOLS-2441 - When I open a existed migration script with including custom SQL and change source to mysql xml, the errors about SQL show and the SQL items of left list can't be delete.
- TOOLS-2451 - It shouldn't create partition tables.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 126.96.36.199211 build 4000 (2012-11-16)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 8.4.3.0146
- TOOLS-2211 - Add a progress dialog before starting migration process
- TOOLS-2234 - CMT console support more parameters
- TOOLS-2237 - Improve performance to execute COUNT(*) sql without derived query.
- TOOLS-2236 - Improve performance during fetching meta data on CUBRID.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 188.8.131.52211 build 3095 (2012-11-09)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 184.108.40.20607
- TOOLS-2100 - Using Excel file to import SQL tables in migration wizard
- TOOLS-2105 - Export source database into CSV/SQL files
- TOOLS-2190 - Support reuse_oid option at creating cubrid tables
- TOOLS-2120 - Support for the target HA database
- TOOLS-2138 - When import sql, please add process bar. Or it like hasn't import.
- TOOLS-2139 - When migrate function sql, it isn't good
- TOOLS-2180 - Cannot migrate to HA master via offline.
- TOOLS-2085 - Handle target file format in different OS in Migration console
- TOOLS-1153 - After online migration, the shared become to default.
- TOOLS-2075 - CMT can't connect the server with CUBRID JDBC 9.0.0
- TOOLS-2127 - When export from mysql to csv, the datatime doesn't good.
- TOOLS-2131 - After add online database in step2, it cannot click next
- TOOLS-2133 - When change the xml to error xml, it cannot import and haven't any warning.
- TOOLS-2136 - When migrate sql to target database and choose replace, it will still pop the table exist.
- TOOLS-2137 - When import sqls from excel, some sqls will be lost
- TOOLS-2140 - After delete sqls, click sql table, it will pop error.
- TOOLS-2141 - The cancel doesn't work in preference.
- TOOLS-2143 - The function of save current tab and save all of Migration Report has problem
- TOOLS-2145 - When there are two sqls which has different sqlid and same sql, it hasn't any warning.
- TOOLS-2146 - When run CMT on linux by vnc, it will pop JDBC driver can't be null
- TOOLS-2150 - When migrate database to sql, and choose one table one file, the file is error.
- TOOLS-2153 - When migrate one database to file, then back to step1, change database, goto step2, the file name hasn't been changed.
- TOOLS-2154 - When migrate database to sql, if the column name has blank, the sql isn't right.
- TOOLS-2158 - When migrate bigint to csv, the data has been changed.
- TOOLS-2162 - When migrate float type from oracle to sql, the data isn't right.
- TOOLS-2163 - When migrate interval day to second to sql, the data isn't right.
- TOOLS-2170 - Multiset(INTEGER) migration from 220.127.116.1107 to9.0.0.0478 has error
- TOOLS-2171 - After migrate from online to offline, the script is error.
- TOOLS-2178 - When there are two index which orders are different, one will cannot be migrated.
- TOOLS-2182 - When migrate from cubrid to cubrid, change the source database, goto step2,the database display error.
- TOOLS-2185 - Error:Semantic: Cannot coerce host var to type numeric
- TOOLS-2187 - When migrate auto increment from CUBRID18.104.22.16807 to CUBRID9.0.0, the current value is error.
- TOOLS-2191 - When migrate reuseoid, it cannot migrated.
- TOOLS-2195 - Not Null lose
- TOOLS-2196 - JavaNullPointException
- TOOLS-2198 - CLONE - Multiset(INTEGER) migration from 22.214.171.12407 to9.0.0.0478 has error
- TOOLS-2200 - The data of Set type has error after migration
- TOOLS-2203 - When migrate from CUBRID8.4.0 to CUBRID8.4.1, the values are error.
- TOOLS-2206 - Windows:NullPointerException
- TOOLS-2207 - When migrate one table which has two fk, one fk will be lost
- TOOLS-2209 - When only migrate data, don't migrate schema, if the schema has error, it will pop warning too.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 126.96.36.199209 build 3051 (2012-09-19)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 188.8.131.5204
- TOOLS-1323 - CMT UI improvements
- TOOLS-781 - There isn't warning in partition tab in step4.
- TOOLS-1324 - Support n:1 migration
- TOOLS-1927 - When click table name, please display the General tab.
- TOOLS-1934 - When there is error view, it will pop error, and cannot delete the error view
- TOOLS-1950 - Suggest put PK to table UI
- TOOLS-1951 - Suggest data, create, replace will be choosed default in step3.
- TOOLS-1958 - Now cannot migrate many sql to one table.
- TOOLS-1960 - When hasn't choose any column, click default X1, and multiplicate, it hasn't any warning.
- TOOLS-1963 - When the data type aren't same for two columns of two table, the data type is used the column of target table
- TOOLS-1964 - When don't choose migrate data, only choose create and replace. The progress isn't good
- TOOLS-1969 - When migrate to file, please set the file name to dbname_*
- TOOLS-1973 - Please add pk mark in column of source table.
- TOOLS-1975 - Now it doesn't display the column of sql statement.
- TOOLS-1997 - The error warning isn't clearly.
- TOOLS-2012 - Now change the jdbc and file path, we need change many directory.
- TOOLS-2024 - When there are warning for replace, and the warning for error length. the pop order isn't good.
- TOOLS-2025 - Console need verify absolute matching for jdbc directory.
- TOOLS-1885 - Create Window menu and add maximize and minimize actions in CUBRID Tools for Mac
- TOOLS-450 - When change the data type length, it will be error
- TOOLS-573 - After migrated, pk has been changed.
- TOOLS-1039 - The message is error when migrate one sql to the target database which has one view which name is same as the sql name.
- TOOLS-1150 - When migration partition from CUBRID to CUBRID, there are error
- TOOLS-1153 - After online migration, the shared become to default.
- TOOLS-1613 - CMT edit SQL table bugs
- TOOLS-1838 - Had folders of duplicated meaning on installed directory
- TOOLS-1929 - When choose migrate table in table UI, cannot choose pk, but can choose fk.
- TOOLS-1930 - When input error password, it can pass in offline UI
- TOOLS-1933 - When there are two table which names are same, the logs is error.
- TOOLS-1935 - After delete error view, hasn't refresh the data of source db.
- TOOLS-1936 - The fk name of oracle has been lost.
- TOOLS-1937 - When do migration without fk, it will pop nullpointer
- TOOLS-1938 - When migrate to file, and choose export to one file for table.
- TOOLS-1939 - When migration from oracle by console, haven't choose sequencese,but migrate it.
- TOOLS-1941 - Cannot migrate xml file successfully.
- TOOLS-1944 - When change table name, then click other place, some target column will be lost
- TOOLS-1945 - When migrate two tables to one table, and the two tables columns aren't same, the data cannot be migrated.
- TOOLS-1946 - When assign the target column, it will add not null attribute default.
- TOOLS-1947 - The exit button is error.
- TOOLS-1948 - Now set trim column values for one column, all the columns of database will be choosed.
- TOOLS-1949 - When migrate partition table and don't choose the column of partition, it will failed.
- TOOLS-1952 - When change sql statement, it cannot change target name.
- TOOLS-1953 - When migrate two table to one table which has pk, it will create pk twice.
- TOOLS-1954 - When migrate two partition table to one table, the partition hasn't been merged.
- TOOLS-1955 - Cannot migrate some sql statement with different columns to one table
- TOOLS-1956 - The progress of migration is error.
- TOOLS-1959 - Now the column in advanced is all tables.
- TOOLS-1961 - The PK is easy to be lost.
- TOOLS-1962 - The create tables in total UI and in table UI aren't identical.
- TOOLS-1965 - Click clear all ,hasn't deleted the choose of source table column.
- TOOLS-1966 - When click the default X1, the data type will be become to uppercase.
- TOOLS-1968 - When migrate partition table, don't create partition, it will fail.
- TOOLS-1970 - The summary of report is error.
- TOOLS-1971 - When migrate from history which only migrate sql statement, the column name will be choosed too.
- TOOLS-1972 - The db records isn't right, when migrate some tables.
- TOOLS-1974 - After migration, the index order become to error.
- TOOLS-1976 - When migrate sequence of oracle, the max value will be lost
- TOOLS-1977 - When there are two tables which names are same, it will pop fk cannot found
- TOOLS-1978 - When migrate from online to file by console bat, the setting is error.
- TOOLS-1981 - The reverse of index hasn't work
- TOOLS-1983 - When input error sql, then change to right sql, it will be pop error.
- TOOLS-1984 - The replace cannot be saved when click other tree node.
- TOOLS-1985 - When only migrate data, it will pop there isn't the table in target db.
- TOOLS-1986 - When there is colon in replaced data and be replaced data, it cannot be replaced.
- TOOLS-1987 - When click migrate data, the create pk option will be choosed.
- TOOLS-1991 - Cannot loaddb from the file by migrated.
- TOOLS-1992 - When migrate inf from cubrid184.108.40.2063 to cubrid 220.127.116.1104, it will be error.
- TOOLS-1993 - When choose create table in table UI, the partition hasn't been choosed.
- TOOLS-1995 - The percent of migration has error.
- TOOLS-1996 - The one table one file hasn't been saved in migration history
- TOOLS-1998 - After delete blank space of column, it will add one record.
- TOOLS-1999 - If the capital word of table name is number, it cannot be replaced.
- TOOLS-2000 - When migrate big database, it will not responsed.
- TOOLS-2001 - Cannot migrate from online to online
- TOOLS-2002 - When do migration for big database, some data will be lost.
- TOOLS-2003 - Nullable and unique option hasn't been worked.
- TOOLS-2005 - According some order, The UI will be error.
- TOOLS-2011 - When click create table ,hasn't choose fk, index
- TOOLS-2013 - When migrate to file and one table one file, the report isn't right.
- TOOLS-2014 - When change fk name, it will add some column.
- TOOLS-2015 - The warning cannot see which table is error.
- TOOLS-2016 - The index warning isn't good when migrate from oracle to cubrid
- TOOLS-2017 - Cannot import the blob data to varchar
- TOOLS-2018 - Now choose create table in tables UI, it hasn't choose fk.
- TOOLS-2019 - When click close in warning, the UI needn't goto next UI.
- TOOLS-2020 - Now merge table ,it will pop error.
- TOOLS-2022 - When migrate two table to one table which is in target DB, the warning isn't good.
- TOOLS-2023 - When migrate to old version than CUBRID8.4.1, we need cmt server, suggest give related warning.
- TOOLS-2026 - After change CMT directory, double click history in CMT, it will pop error.
- TOOLS-2028 - When choose fk which is on update cascade on total UI, the warning doesn't display.
- TOOLS-2031 - When use the Offline File repository, if it has already selected a database on jdbc tab, it will be fetched schema information.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 18.104.22.168207 build 2039 (2012-08-06)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 22.214.171.1249
- TOOLS-1630 - The default CUBRID broker port should be a 33000 not a 30000.
- TOOLS-1629 - If you rename a target table name on the edit sql of the migration wizard step 3, it may be caused errors when it is migrating.
- TOOLS-1628 - Can't see full sql if it has line feed character.
- TOOLS-1627 - Can't use a sql with group by clause
- TOOLS-1626 - Problem of XpressEngine's index name after migration
- TOOLS-1625 - Problem of the file separator on selected folder name
- TOOLS-1206 - CMT for Mac: Nothing happens when "Preferences" or "About CUBRID Migration Toolkit" menus are clicked.
- TOOLS-1631 - The confirmation message should be needed when you click "Run script" on the context menu of the left tree.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 126.96.36.199205 build 2029 (2012-05-31)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 188.8.131.522
- TOOLS-840 - CMT Console tool
- TOOLS-910 - Support BLOB to Varchar migration
- TOOLS-950 - Add total information and message area control function of migration progress monitor
- TOOLS-952 - A dialog which can make changing the length of the columns which data type are char more conveniently.
- TOOLS-92 - CMT test should cover at leart 100G sized data migration to CUBRID
- TOOLS-98 - 인덱스 타입에 따른 결과값 리포팅
- TOOLS-510 - The button of "Default(1X)" should be grey when the tables have no char/varchar columns.
- TOOLS-841 - To improve performance, the FTP interface will not be used if the target database is localhost and offline.
- TOOLS-842 - Package the migration report files to make them easy to manage
- TOOLS-845 - Improve offline migration performance
- TOOLS-915 - Diplay index tree.
- TOOLS-1005 - Support Zip file transportation when using offline migration
- TOOLS-1037 - Cannot only migrate the sequence in cmt
- TOOLS-1062 - Migration rate isn't right after migration.
- TOOLS-1084 - Cannot migrate to new database when there isn't the db.
- TOOLS-1085 - It will display migration is finished. it hasn't display any error when there is error in migration.
- TOOLS-1111 - The lob file path isn't same which generated after offline migration and generated after online migration.
- TOOLS-224 - CMT ORACLE sequnce 에 대하여 serial 이 생성되지 않습니다 / CMT ORACLE sequnce 无法生成serial
- TOOLS-171 - Reuse the connection information in the CMT
- TOOLS-284 - From oracle to CUBRID, the FK migration is not right.
- TOOLS-438 - The form of data is inconsistent when migrating "decimal unsigned(20,10)" to "character varying(30)"
- TOOLS-511 - There is some unreadable code in log and the information can't be displayed completely because of it.
- TOOLS-535 - Do migration using XE template, goto step5, target index doesn't been added prefix.
- TOOLS-555 - Migrate blob to bit varying, the data cannot be migrated.
- TOOLS-584 - When do migration of sequence, haven't delete previous sequence.
- TOOLS-796 - In migration, it is error that has judge the sql name with the source table which hasn't been migrated.
- TOOLS-797 - When the name of sql statement is same with target db, it hasn't warning.
- TOOLS-809 - When do online migration and choose "Replace existed tables" , change the target table name to one which is existed in target db, it will pop duplication.
- TOOLS-817 - There will be connect failed sometime.
- TOOLS-828 - After change two same index name to different index name, it will need to click next again. It is not good.
- TOOLS-886 - Migrating large online mysql database may rise out of memory errors
- TOOLS-1038 - Cannot migrate the data to the table which name is same as sql name.
- TOOLS-1049 - When change sql, the column isn't right in advanced , .
- TOOLS-1050 - The data type of sql is error in advanced
- TOOLS-1051 - When only migrate sql and there are char in the sql, the default(1x) and multiplication and advanced are disable.
- TOOLS-1057 - The warning is error when the target table isn't same as migrating table
- TOOLS-1058 - Cannot run the xml which path has blank space.
- TOOLS-1074 - When migrate from blob to varchar, the chinese data change to messy code.
- TOOLS-1087 - It will pop error when migrate view which source table doesn't existed in target DB.
- TOOLS-1088 - When delete the source xml, it will pop error in migration
- TOOLS-1089 - When do migration via command, the migration history has lost
- TOOLS-1098 - It will pop error too when there delete the blank space of column
- TOOLS-1103 - Tinyint convert to numeric is error
- TOOLS-1107 - When migrate int to numeric, it will pop error.
- TOOLS-1108 - Bit is migrated to bit, it is error via offline migration
- TOOLS-1110 - There isn't data in smallint, it will become 0 after do online migration.
- TOOLS-1115 - When migrate from oracle to cubrid, the intervaldaytosecond data type is error.
- TOOLS-1116 - Migrate blob to varchar, it will pop error
- TOOLS-1117 - When change the target host, it will pop error.
- TOOLS-1158 - Cannot connect CMS when there isn't demodb in new server
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 184.108.40.206204 Hot fix build 2004 (2012-04-16)
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 220.127.116.112
- TOOLS-919 - Remove duplicated index names checking at the stage 4 of migration wizard
- TOOLS-886 - Migrating large online mysql database may rise out of memory errors
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 18.104.22.168203
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 8.4.1.0558
- TOOLS-512 - Auto update support (using eclipse p2)
- TOOLS-807 - Add the update url to install new software
- TOOLS-622 - Typo in english messages
- TOOLS-626 - Commit unit : 500 is too low for new version tools and engine. Let's find optimized value.
- TOOLS-691 - When create new JDBC connection in step 2 of migration wizard, the default database type is CUBRID and the driver is the newest version.
- TOOLS-707 - Improve the performance of FTP
- TOOLS-723 - The database type have to be selected CUBRID Database in New Database connection dialog of Migration Wizard Step 2
- TOOLS-740 - Modify name of Wizard Step two
- TOOLS-760 - Cannot migrate number partition table to CUBRID via CMT
- TOOLS-782 - Cannot support migrate sub partition from oracle to cubrid.
- TOOLS-346 - Modify cms user, the database display error
- TOOLS-360 - When the index name are same in two tables,goto step4, the index's table is error
- TOOLS-361 - When do offline migration, the directory of loaddb log is error.
- TOOLS-412 - From xml to CUBRID, bit data type convert is error.
- TOOLS-472 - Do migration view, there is different in migrate to online db and file.
- TOOLS-498 - In step2, change online db to EUC-KR, save XE. Then change the online db's charset to UTF-8. Use the XE, charset cannot be modified.
- TOOLS-500 - the data is inconsistent after migrating binary type to bit type(or varbinary type to bit varying type)
- TOOLS-501 - the data is inconsistent after migrating binary type to character type(xml migration)
- TOOLS-505 - In step5, please change dafult timezone to actual data
- TOOLS-519 - The order of columns of tables having more than one columns is wrong(it is opposite) after convering DB with offline form.
- TOOLS-543 - When there is one table has double quotation marks, cannot do migration.
- TOOLS-572 - When migrated some data type to nvarchar, please add the confirm info.
- TOOLS-599 - Migrate to windows server, it will be error
- TOOLS-602 - When there are same name in select statements, the target column name will be lost
- TOOLS-604 - In DB Records of migration report, the align of - is not same.
- TOOLS-610 - When start oracle after login CMT, connect oracle server in step1, it cannot connect.
- TOOLS-621 - Does not like to port some tables from database - keyword problem?
- TOOLS-731 - When there are two table name is same, there are two warning.
- TOOLS-741 - When migrate the partition table, it has been migrated, but there display error in migration report.
- TOOLS-745 - When migrate the table which name has "", the table can be migrated successfully, but the data has been lost
- TOOLS-749 - When connect to mysql database, cannot connect the database in upper case
- TOOLS-750 - There isn't distinguish upper case and lower case in step3.
- TOOLS-754 - Creating new database can be canceled.
- TOOLS-755 - When do offline migration to create new database via CMT, the process blocked.
- TOOLS-758 - When load the txt which are migrated from mysql to file, some object cannot be loaded.
- TOOLS-761 - Do migration from numer to varchar, it will pop warning
- TOOLS-762 - When do migration from xml to offline cubrid, It will lost partition
- TOOLS-763 - When migrate two table which have same name, click back,delete one table, the duplicate judgement still exist.
- TOOLS-767 - When there are two table name is same and one has fk, it will be pop error in migration process.
- TOOLS-770 - When add two connection in step1, one is upper case, the other is lower case,it will display one.
- TOOLS-784 - When migrate partition to CUBRID, please add " " on the partition filed
- TOOLS-785 - When the server is run in standalone mode, there will be pop user and password incorrect.
- TOOLS-786 - There doesn't display the referenced table name in step 4.
- TOOLS-788 - When there are two index in one table, change to same index name in migration,it will be error
- TOOLS-789 - When there are two table name is same and one has fk, the referenced table will be lost in step4
- TOOLS-792 - When copy one url to install other software UI, it will pop error.
- TOOLS-798 - When migrate from oracle, there is untidy of tables.
- TOOLS-800 - When migrate from XE template, the partition ddl will be lost in step4
- TOOLS-801 - Do migration from oracle, when there are two tables which name is same. The data migration is error.
- TOOLS-802 - When do migration from oracle to cubrid, it will pop error.
- TOOLS-803 - When create new database via cmt use the other user, it cannot be login with dba.
- TOOLS-806 - Check for update doesn't work
- TOOLS-812 - When do migration use XE(migrate to file), cannot migrate.
- TOOLS-816 - There will be pop error in migration, but it doesn't display every time.
- TOOLS-825 - Don't choose XE serial in XE ui, but it migrate the xe serial in migration
- TOOLS-829 - When generate XE to change file name in database unload UI. The file name isn't saved.
- TOOLS-460 - Migrate partition table in mysql to database, the partition will be lost
- TOOLS-513 - The parser of MYSQL XML dump file can read the invalid XML characters correctly
- TOOLS-747 - Migrate source code from svn.platform.nhncorp.cn to dev.nave.com
- TOOLS-394 - the object for checking new version is wrong(it is for cubrid in this version, not for cubridmigration)
- TOOLS-532 - Change cubridmigration.exe icon to new icon.
- TOOLS-603 - The char ' ' in the XML dump file will be lost during migration
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 8.4.1
Supported CUBRID version
- CUBRID 8.2.2.x ~ CUBRID 8.4.1.0558
- TOOLS-95 - human readable/editable template file
- TOOLS-96 - increase performance of MySQL dump file parsing
- TOOLS-121 - support cancel migration task even which run on server side as standalone process
- TOOLS-228 - CM server improvements
- TOOLS-337 - There is error in migration, the migration progress bar isn't finished
- TOOLS-355 - Please add one summary which is like step5 to migration history
- TOOLS-358 - Goto step4, don't choose create new table and data migration for one table, goto report, the table will display error, please add some error infor
- TOOLS-490 - Add charset in file repository.
- TOOLS-110 - Improve migration working engine
- TOOLS-111 - Data transform engine
- TOOLS-112 - Improve migration wizard UI
- TOOLS-569 - To support CUBRID 8.4.1 and prepare release build
- TOOLS-600 - It is needed a brandnew version string that it easily support for CUBRID compatibility.
- TOOLS-306 - In step2, click off line, database should display offline database. But there is all database.
- TOOLS-309 - After migration, the process bar isn't finished
- TOOLS-310 - Offline migration to online database, it can do migration.
- TOOLS-314 - In step2, connect one online server, then stop the server, do migration, the result is error
- TOOLS-321 - XML to cubrid, datetime data type transfer error
- TOOLS-322 - When there are two index which has same name in xml, one index will be error.
- TOOLS-324 - XE template saved can't reproduce former step(that is step 2:select target database) when using the converting form: online->file repository.
- TOOLS-341 - Migrate to file repository, the file hasn't override the target files
- TOOLS-345 - After do offline migration, the target database hasn't data.
- TOOLS-351 - Migrated FK from Mysql to CUBRID, if one table has primary key, the FK will became index
- TOOLS-353 - When multitype in tables, the view hasn't multitype.
- TOOLS-354 - Export migration report to excel. The sheet is ambiguous.
- TOOLS-356 - The progress bar is not complete when converting database.
- TOOLS-359 - the index of type "unique" can not be converted to type of "reverse unique" or "reverse index"
- TOOLS-362 - Multiplication should be decided by the charset target database.
- TOOLS-363 - Changed charset in step1, the index, PK migrated failed
- TOOLS-368 - There is no effect for step 4 when be back to step 3 from step 4 to edit the "select statement" table name.
- TOOLS-369 - There is no effect for "ok" button when selecting other charset from default.
- TOOLS-371 - In step4,choose don't create table, goto migration report, display migrate table error.
- TOOLS-377 - Bit(1) cannot migrate to target database.
- TOOLS-378 - The time form in log is inconsistent.
- TOOLS-379 - Only choose some fields to do migration, the cut is error
- TOOLS-385 - After migration, binary(255) cannot be migrated
- TOOLS-386 - After convert blob to bit, the target data is error.
- TOOLS-388 - bool and boolean convert is error
- TOOLS-389 - the index of type "unique" can not be converted to type of "reverse unique" or "reverse index"(mysql->offline db)
- TOOLS-391 - In date data type migration, it will be error
- TOOLS-392 - The form of time is 12h(I think it should be 24h) and the statement should not be ended ";".
- TOOLS-393 - the hint in the status bar of help system is wrong.
- TOOLS-397 - Migrated from online db view to file, the report and the file contents isn't consistent.
- TOOLS-400 - Migrated decimal to numeric, it will be error in migration.
- TOOLS-401 - When migrating from db to online database, stop db server. In migration
- TOOLS-404 - Enum type can't migrated to target type successfully when changing target column name
- TOOLS-405 - Longtext type can't be migrated to target type successfully when changing the target column name.
- TOOLS-406 - Migrated float , it will be error.
- TOOLS-410 - Save XE to one exist xml, it will pop failed.
- TOOLS-413 - In migration from xml to file, datatime is error.
- TOOLS-414 - Migrated from online db to cubrid, datetime convert is error.
- TOOLS-415 - In sometime, the log will be combined.
- TOOLS-419 - When migrate varbinary(65532) to bit varying, the big value cannot be migrated.
- TOOLS-420 - When migrate the data type about int error, the report error.
- TOOLS-422 - The function of "Data Migration" has no effect
- TOOLS-425 - When do xml to cubrid migration, if change the source charset, it will migrate error.
- TOOLS-428 - In report,click the canceled DB Objects, it hasn't display name.
- TOOLS-429 - The view ddl in the file migrated display is not good
- TOOLS-432 - there is an error when migrating a table of year type.
- TOOLS-437 - When multiplicated in tables, the view hasn't been multiplicated.
- TOOLS-440 - Choose the replace table in step3, haven't delete index.
- TOOLS-441 - Migrated the table which has two fk will error
- TOOLS-443 - In step4, can change view sql, but when migrate, it will be error
- TOOLS-445 - the prompt of "Save current tab to file" is not exact and should be like another prompt "Save all tabs to an excel file"
- TOOLS-448 - When choose something, it will pop nullpointerException.
- TOOLS-451 - the parameter of "NULL" about time in migration parameters of Preferences has no effect
- TOOLS-452 - the parameter of "Replace with" about time in migration parameters of Preferences has no effect
- TOOLS-453 - the parameter of "NULL" about date in migration parameters of Preferences has no effect
- TOOLS-455 - the parameter of "Replace with" about date in migration parameters of Preferences has no effect
- TOOLS-456 - the parameter of "NULL" about timestamp in migration parameters of Preferences has no effect
- TOOLS-457 - the parameter of "Replace with" about timestamp in migration parameters of Preferences has no effect
- TOOLS-459 - The default XE template cannot be used
- TOOLS-462 - the table of type converting can be edit to anything(please do some limit when editing them)
- TOOLS-463 - Migrated datetime from xml and online database, it's different.
- TOOLS-466 - Migrate xml charset is not utf8, it will be error.
- TOOLS-467 - the "0"(zero) in the data(the "0" is in the end) will be lost when converting binary to bit.
- TOOLS-469 - there is an error when two user migrate two different databases to the same target database concurrently
- TOOLS-470 - In the new version, do migration from online db to new db, many tables cannot be migrated
- TOOLS-471 - the negative number and zero will be converted to "0" and positive number will be converted to "1" when converting bool type to smallint type.
- TOOLS-473 - the data is inconsistent when migrating date type to date type
- TOOLS-474 - Migrate xml to online cubrid, bit data is error
- TOOLS-475 - Migrate bit(1) from xml to online database, it doesn't work
- TOOLS-476 - Migrate numeric to numeric,some data hasn't been migrated
- TOOLS-477 - Do migration from loaddb, the blob content directory cannot found.
- TOOLS-478 - the data is inconsistent when migrating datetime type to datetime type
- TOOLS-479 - Migrated from xml to new DB and from mysql DB to new DB,the data of bool data type isn't same.
- TOOLS-480 - the data is inconsistent when migrating double type to double type
- TOOLS-481 - the window of "preferences" can not be closed when you click "close" icon first time under certain conditions.
- TOOLS-482 - Migrated from xml to offline db, timezone from default to default, timestamp is error
- TOOLS-483 - the data is inconsistent when migrating double unsigned type to double unsigned type
- TOOLS-484 - Migrate xml to online cubrid, datetime,time,timestamp data is error
- TOOLS-485 - the data is inconsistent when migrating float type to double type
- TOOLS-486 - the data is inconsistent when migrating float unsigned type to double type
- TOOLS-487 - the migration of converting longblob type to blob type is failed
- TOOLS-489 - the data is not what we expects it to be when migrating numeric(20,10) type to numeric(20,8) type
- TOOLS-491 - In step2, choose timezone in file repository. Save XE,
- TOOLS-493 - Choose all in step3, save XE, the sequences cannot been saved
- TOOLS-494 - the data is inconsistent when migrating year type to character type
- TOOLS-496 - By some way, XE cannot be used.
- TOOLS-503 - Use XE which is export mysql DB to online DB, delete online DB, it will pop "Failed to connect database server"
- TOOLS-504 - Migrate online to file ,it will pop java.lang.NullPointerException
- TOOLS-506 - When delete migration history, please give confirm info.
- TOOLS-507 - Use XE, "add prefix to index names" doesn't work
- TOOLS-508 - After some operation, it will pop NullPointerException
- TOOLS-509 - the parameter of "Replace with" about time in migration parameters of Preferences has wrong effect
- TOOLS-515 - There is some error about display in ubuntu 64 bit or windows
- TOOLS-517 - There is an error after migrating a big xml(but having no error after migrating the same xml)
- TOOLS-523 - The index name of target DB is not the same with the name in the field of "Target Index Name"
- TOOLS-524 - The function of "Replace Existed Tables" has some errors when replacing table which have FKs(you must notice the order of deleting these tables)
- TOOLS-527 - After extract the new version, login cmt, in the copyright of CUBRID Migration Toolkit, there are Chinese word.
- TOOLS-529 - Migrate blob data type to file, it record the absolute path
- TOOLS-533 - Migrate big xml (test.xml) to file, will have some index will be canceled.
- TOOLS-534 - When do migration from big xml to offline, sometimes pop "listen:Address already in use <end> "
- TOOLS-539 - Migrate bfile data type, the default glo is not defined
- TOOLS-540 - When get data from source database, the waring word in Chinese is error
- TOOLS-541 - When there are composite primary key, it will be error.
- TOOLS-542 - Migrated from oracle to cubrid, there is clob data type, it cannot migrated.
- TOOLS-544 - Migrate from oracle to cubrid, the migration from timestamp withe local time zone and time stamp with time zone to datetime is error
- TOOLS-545 - Migrated from bfile to blob, it hasn't been migrated
- TOOLS-546 - Migrate from blob to blob,clob to clob, nclob to nclob the data hasn't been migrated
- TOOLS-548 - The data of the two type "INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH" and "INT,INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND" will be converted to "NULL" when using the converting form Oracle DB->online
- TOOLS-549 - The record of long type cannot be converted(oracle db->online)
- TOOLS-550 - Migrate from date date type to date, it will lost time.
- TOOLS-551 - Migrated date 0000-0-0 to date, it became 4713-01-01
- TOOLS-553 - Migrate from urowid to varchar, the value is error
- TOOLS-554 - Migrate long raw to bit varying(1073741823), it isn't same as raw to bit varying
- TOOLS-556 - Migrate int to int, some data cannot be migrated.
- TOOLS-558 - The record of number type cannot be converted(oracle db->online)
- TOOLS-561 - The data migration from decimal, number to number is different in migration from oracle and mysql
- TOOLS-563 - Migrate from interval_day_to_second to varchar, the data is not good
- TOOLS-564 - Migrate interval to Varchar, the data type is constant , but it times 3.
- TOOLS-565 - Migrate from real to float, the data cannot be migrated
- TOOLS-566 - Migrate int to numeric(38,0), the data cannot be migrated.
- TOOLS-568 - Migrate from date to datetime, the data is error
- TOOLS-577 - In migration, there is pk and unique index, the unique constraint will be lost.
- TOOLS-578 - Migrate FK on delete no action from oracle to cubrid, the action change from no action to restrict.
- TOOLS-581 - Normal index cannot be migrated from oracle to cubrid.
- TOOLS-583 - When there are procedure, trigger, function in oracle db, migrate from oracle to cubrid, the nonsupport objects is error
- TOOLS-585 - SQL statement hasn't multiply.
- TOOLS-586 - There is a help mark(?) in the interface of "Preferences"
- TOOLS-587 - There is an extra word in the sentence "To File Repository Commit Count"
- TOOLS-589 - Migrate date data type to offline db, datetime changed too.
- TOOLS-590 - Oracle has change timezone to GMT+04:00, but in step5 in migration, it display GMT+08:00
- TOOLS-591 - When do big xml migration, there are wait long time sometimes.
- TOOLS-592 - There is a wrong word in "Preferences"
- TOOLS-595 - In xe, the index hasn't be saved.
- TOOLS-597 - The primary key can not be created when migrating mysql db to offline db..
- TOOLS-598 - When do migration use XE, the sequence will be error
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 1.5.5
- TOOLS-165 - Display referential ations on "FK" and apply that option a user chooses to tables by asking "you want to apply the option to all tables?"
- TOOLS-212 - Migrate partition table to CUBRID8.4.0 successfully. But the table is migrated to CUBRID8.4.1 is error.
- TOOLS-229 - Use XE to do migration, go to step5 , then back to step1, omit XE, goto step3, only display the table which in XE
- TOOLS-255 - The csql error is occurred when click the Check Owner with no-inputted User name and Password form on the migration wizard step 4
- TOOLS-267 - When using "Load Migration Script" menu, target table name is always empty in the SQL tab in the step 5.
- TOOLS-268 - In step4, after choose "Skip Check of the exist database name and the owner name", then choose Create new database, the warning is error
- TOOLS-273 - After migrate the source database to txt file, the import record count of migration statistic report display exported
- TOOLS-274 - Migrate decimal data type to CUBRID, the target data type is error
- TOOLS-282 - From mysql to CUBRID, the FK migration is not right.
- TOOLS-286 - Migrated FK from Mysql to CUBRID, if one table has primary key, the FK will became index
- TOOLS-291 - When we choose the XE, click next. It cannot goto step 2
- TOOLS-292 - The same xml migrated to old version and new version, the result is not same.
- TOOLS-293 - Use XE, do migration, goto step 6, the UI is error. The result of step 7 is error too.
- TOOLS-296 - It occur a error sometimes when using customized XE template because it didn't create new database.
- TOOLS-297 - After add the attention of alert of the no logging option using, has error.
- TOOLS-298 - In some times, the import record count will display error
- TOOLS-299 - Use XE, migrated xml, if the xml has fk, the fk become to index, and the index hasn't been choosed.
- TOOLS-166 - In the wizard 1, it should nitoce the user that CMT server should be installed in the CUBRID server
- TOOLS-253 - A default values of a database volumn auto extends option is not same of CMT and CM (CMT와 CM 에서의 데이터베이스 생성시의 Default화면이 다릅니다)
- TOOLS-264 - Improve a multibyte charset supports.
- TOOLS-265 - Users difficult to know whether change to resize when a database has multi-bytes character set.
- TOOLS-266 - For users convenience, some of the menu needs to be put on the toolbar.
- TOOLS-295 - Need to show a alert dialog when using a --no-logging option in the migration step 6.
- TOOLS-288 - Include a recent driver of CUBRID 8.4.0 in CMT 1.5.5
- TOOLS-262 - Can create the loaddb type data files without a database import
- TOOLS-263 - Add to select a table method with a file of a table name list in wizard step 3
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 1.5.4
- TOOLS-143 - In migration history, cannot choose any record, click delete button. It will prompt "Are you sure to delete the migration history"
- TOOLS-144 - When new database connection, the JDBC driver hasn't display order by version desc
- TOOLS-145 - In step1, when choose use default XE, click next. It will pop a process windows, but the cancel button is disable.
- TOOLS-148 - Input a not available remote migration server ip , It can go next from step 1 to step 2 when you use an available IP to test connection before
- TOOLS-163 - When loading table schem with default values, it quotes the values of some (randomly)
- TOOLS-164 - CMT automatically increases the size to2X or 3X depending on CHARSET to handle the multi-byte characters.
- TOOLS-167 - In migration, if import data is less than export, there isn't warning.
- TOOLS-169 - CMT returns no error when checking the option "creating a new database" on the wizard 4 in the localhost without installing cubrid server
- TOOLS-170 - When SELECT statement are entered to extract part of records only from the source DB, CMT doesn't work well.
- TOOLS-189 - JDBC 드라이버 오류로 인한 오라클 삭제된 테이블 조회되는 오류
- TOOLS-190 - In step1, input error ip, it will pop null
- TOOLS-196 - Slowly sub-query issue while checking SQLs syntax
- TOOLS-210 - When SELECT statement are entered to extract part of records only from the source DB, CMT doesn't work well.
- TOOLS-216 - In migration report wizard,the load a xml file time error
- TOOLS-222 - change the checkbox(change all the solumn size of char .....)in the migration wizard step 2,the step 5 page's content don't update.
- TOOLS-223 - Do migration by XE template, migrate xml file, it will pop error sometimes.
- TOOLS-226 - In windows64, there is a charset of cp1252 in step 4
- TOOLS-227 - Use XE to create XE, found the table will be lost
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 1.5.3
Improvements and bug fixes
- TOOLS-76 - CMT report improved
- TOOLS-96 - There is a big improvement of parsing MySQL dump file .
- TOOLS-97 - If data source is xml file, the condition input cell will be read-only.
CUBRID Migration Toolkit 1.5.0
viewed 42383 times
posted 3 years ago by
updated 4 months ago by