Major functions of CUBRID Migration Toolkit
- You can specify migration method, select source database objects,
easily create new target database/table/view/serial or map table to some
- You can set migration parameters to speed up migration.
- You can save migration script for future use.
- You can view and save not supported partition tables and indexes to migrate.
- You can save DDL of creating tables, views and serials
- You can view migration progress, save migration report and error tracking.
- You can view history migration information or current running migration information on the remote migration server.
- You can configure data type mapping in migration.
viewed 762 times
posted 4 years ago by
updated 4 years ago by