When you login to the database, you can view accessible triggers in the navigation tree.
Right-click Triggers in the navigation tree and then select Create Trigger.
- Trigger name : Enter the name of the trigger to be added.
- Target table/Column : Enter the target table and column information.
- Event Time : Select the point of time when the condition of the trigger is to be evaluated. You can select from BEFORE, AFTER, and DEFERRED.
- Event Type : Select the type of the event to be occurred. Event types are INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, STATEMENT INSERT, STATEMENT DELETE, STATEMENT UPDATE, COMMIT and ROLLBACK.
- Event Condition : Enter the condition for the trigger action.
- Execution Time : Specify the point of time when the trigger is to be executed. If default is selected, the trigger fires based on the point of time when its condition is validated.
- Action Type : Select the type of the trigger action. If the type of the trigger action is PRINT, OTHER or STATEMENT, you can enter additional information in the SQL statements or print messages below.
- Trigger Status : You can specify whether to activate or deactivate the trigger to be added.
- Trigger Priority : You can set the priority of the trigger. The priority value is a FLOAT and can be between 00.00 and 9999.99.