Documents tagged with "windows"
Your Query returned 16 results
- Announcing CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader
- We are very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader version 1.0 beta. You can download CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader from http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_tools/entry/cubrid-all-in-one-windows-downloader. The source code is availab...
- CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader Tutorial
- CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader is an application created to help users easily download CUBRID components: engine, drivers and tools. All you have to do is to select the components you want to download on your local machine and this application will download t...
- CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader
- CUBRID ALL-IN-ONE Windows Downloader is an application created to help users easily download any CUBRID components: engine, drivers and tools. All you have to do is to select the components you want to download on your machine and this application will download the...
- How to instal CUBRID server with .net aplications in windows 7 
- How to use CUBRID server as a database for .NET applications on Windows server? What are all the components I need to download. What's the order of installation? Are there any tutorial to work with CUBRID? How to write procedures as in SQL? How to connect to ...
- How can I block all connections?(solved) 
- Hi, How can I block all incoming connections? I want only accept connections from localhost.
- Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database hosted on Windows 7
- As mentioned in the [Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database|previous tutorial], we need to open inbound ports used by CUBRID Server in order to accept connections from remote client machines. This tutorial will show how to open ports on Windows 7. Open Start ...
- Can I install and run two versions of CUBRID on the same machine? 
- I need to test my app against both versions and I'm not sure if installing both would be a good idea. I'm interested in knowing if this would work both on Windows and on Ubuntu. Thanks!
- Installing CUBRID on Windows
- Below you can see a Slideshare presentation which will explain in details how to install CUBRID on Windows. The steps are very easy. It will take a minute or two to install CUBRID.
You can also download and see this tutorial in PDF. Downloading the presentation fr...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver Installation Instructions Old
- If you want to use CUBRID as a data source for your Windows applications using the ODBC Driver, this article will help you achieve this.
Notice: This Tutorial is only available for cubrid-odbc-8.4.0 or older versions. CUBRID ODBC installation used to have a problem on ...
- CUBRID PHP API Installer - Install Wizard
- CUBRID PHP API Installer
The CUBRID PHP API Installer is a Windows Installer which automatically detects the CUBRID and PHP version, and installs the proper driver for you by copying it to the default PHP extensions folder and adding the extension load direct...