Your Query returned 3 results
- How to reset admin password for CUBRID Manager
- When you install CUBRID for the first time and try to connect to it using [CUBRID Manager] (CM) client tool, the username and password to login are admin/admin. Right after the first connection, CM Server will require to change the password. Once you change it, CM...
- CUBRID Manager Host Management
- 3.1. Host Management
Default Host Information
When you start the CUBRID Manager for the first time after installation,
a host named "localhost" has been set by default in the host navigation
tree. This setting has been made under the assumption that the CUBRID
- Change database user password
- To change your database user password, execute the following SQL.
ALTER USER user_name PASSWORD 'any_password_here_in_single_quotes';
You may execute it using CSQL command line SQL Interpreter or CUBRID Manager.
Before changing the password, make sure your database...