Documents tagged with "CWM"
Your Query returned 37 results
- CUBRID Web Manager Reference
- CUBRID Managements■ [CUBRID Web Manager Database Management|Database Management]■ [CUBRID Web Manager Variables Info|Variables]■ [CUBRID Web Manager Broker Management|Broker Management]■ [CUBRID Web Manager Monitor|Monitor]■ [CUBRID Web Manager CM User Management|CM User...
- CUBRID Web Manager Table Management Browse
- Table Browse view is a quick way to see records of current table. Just like run "SELECT * From tablename" in Query Editor view.
- CUBRID Web Manager Database Management Import
- Database Import view was designed for user to import SQL files or loaddb files into current database. We support following two type file in this view:
SQL : After import the SQL file successfully, system will run the SQL file and return the result info.
- CUBRID Web Manager Database Management Privilege
- Database Privileges view was used to manage/view the database user in current database. With the authorization, you can add/edit/remove user. In CUBRID, database user are case insensitive, we show all the database user in upper case.
When you enter into this view, yo...
- CUBRID Web Manager Database Management Search
Database Search view is a search helper for user. You can search the specified words in specified column or all columns. CWM support following search type:
At least one of the words : CWM can accept several words by split the input with a space. In this type, ...
- CUBRID Web Manager Database Management Query Editor
- You can run SQL statements in Query Editor view and see the result under the query area.
You can input and edit SQL statements in editor. The editor support syntax highlight. You can see the SQL execut info after run it. If the SQL is a query state...
- CUBRID Web Manager Database Management Structure
- Tables List
There is a grid to list out all the available non system tables for current login user in current database. You can do following operations on databases:
View Table Records : Single DB only. Will run a SQL to query the selected table records. It's similar ...
- CUBRID Web Manager Log Query and Report
- Log Query
In Report view, you can query and report log. The supported log types for DB are error log, auto backup log, auto add volume log, for broker is start/stop log. Of course, if you have no “admin” authorization on broker, you cannot query the broker log. By defau...
- CUBRID Web Manager CM User Management
- Only available for "admin" user. User view focus on CM user management.
CM User Management
You can add/edit/remove any user except "admin".
For a new CM user, the user name can contain letter, digit or underscore, and should not be "admin". The user pass should neither includ...
- CUBRID Web Manager Getting Started
- You can find the latest versions at http://ftp.cubrid.org/CUBRID_Tools/CUBRID_Web_Manager/ As a web-based application plug-in, CUBRID Web Manager (CWM) is easy to install on (or integrated with) CUBRID server. Please follow [CUBRID Web Manager Installation Instructions|CUBRI...