Your Query returned 19 results
- Sequel Key Features
- Sequel is a simple, flexible, and powerful SQL database access toolkit for Ruby.
Sequel provides thread safety, connection pooling and a concise DSL for constructing SQL queries and table schemas.
Sequel includes a comprehensive ORM layer for mapping records to Ruby objects ...
- Kalkun Key Features
Multiple database backend (Currently supports CUBRID, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3)
Multiuser (each user have his/her own inbox, outbox, folder, and phonebook)
Conversation and SMS are grouped by phone number
Manage SMS (Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items)
Sending SMS, by ...
- PhpStorm Key Features
- PhpStorm is a lightweight and smart PHP IDE focused on developer productivity that deeply understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation and on-the-fly error checking. It is always ready to help you shape your code, run unit-tests or provide visual d...
- SOFA Statistics Key Features
- SOFA Statistics is an open-source statistical package, with an emphasis on ease of use, learn as you go, and beautiful output. The name stands for Statistics Open For All.
SOFA Statistics comes with the following features:
Beauty - Attractive Output
- RedBeanPHP Key Features
- RedBeanPHP ORM has tons of great features. The following is a list of key features: Focus on app development, forget about database structure. No configuration is required. Only one file (84KB). Creates tables, columns, indexes, and foreign keys (one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to...
- JWhoisServer Key Features
- The key features of JWhoisServer are:
ready for the "new gTLDs"
ready for IPv6
small and fast
platform independent: (tested on different Linux distributions and MS Windows) it should run everywhere where a java VM is available.
highly configurable: the provide...
- ART Key Features
- ART is a lightweight, multiplatform, web based query tool and reporting environment. The following are the main features:
ART comes with an embedded database (HSQLDB) to store query definitions, users, privileges, databases to connect to etc.
This is the ART Repository ...
- SIDU Key Features
- [SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) Web SQL Client|SIDU] is a really nice and ease to use Web based SQL client. The following are the main features: Supports CUBRID, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases. No need to install or configure. Just extract and ...
- DataCleaner Key Features
- Profiles and analyzes your database within minutes!
Access almost any datastore - Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, CUBRID, CSV files, Excel spreadsheets, DBase and more
Discover patterns in your textual data with the Pattern Finder
Find out which values ...
- jOOQ - Key Features
- jOOQ provides the following set of major features very useful for database based Java application developers:
Code Generation: jOOQ generates a simple Java representation of your database schema. Every table, view, stored procedure, enum, UDT is a class. Active records: jOOQ imple...