Documents tagged with "CM Server"
Your Query returned 7 results
- Supported CUBRID Engine version:
TOOLS-3528 [!CMS interface dbmtuserlogin] The item 'authority' of the response message is "isdba" when login user is PUBLIC.
TOOLS-3575 Improve "gettransaction" according to CM team's comments.
TOOLS-3330 Cannot backup s...
- CUBRID Manager Server
- CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) is a server-side component which communicates with [CUBRID Manager] (CM) and [CUBRID Web Manager](CWM), the most powerful tool to manage the CUBRID Databases. CUBRID Mananger server(CMS) is a sub-system of CUBRID engine package and works indepe...
- How to reset admin password for CUBRID Manager
- When you install CUBRID for the first time and try to connect to it using [CUBRID Manager] (CM) client tool, the username and password to login are admin/admin. Right after the first connection, CM Server will require to change the password. Once you change it, CM...
- CUBRID Manager Server Release
CUBRID Manager Server 9.2.0 AIX Version
This version is delivered only for AIX platfrom. It's ported from CMS 8.4.1, and only supports socket interface. So some new features of CMS 9.2.0 may not be available in this release, ...
- CMS long term objective
- CMS lon term Objective
More details will be added later
CMS test automation
CMS refactoring using C++
Replace Nginx and libevent
Add more test case
Rise code coverage
Format code style for c and cpp
Sync bds to svn
SVN using agreement
CMS code review agreement
- CMS Interfaces
The CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) HTTP Interface is an interface that exists between the CUBRID manager server and the application client, through which a web-based application client can access the CUBRID manager server. The CUBRID manager server delivers the ...
- How to build and install CMS
There is a prerequisite to build CMS:
CUBRID Database CUBRID Manager Server works as a server-side tools for CUBRID Database Server, therefore it requires CUBRID has already been installed. Sometimes, a Broker and database server run on different hosts. No ma...