Documents tagged with "CM Server"
Your Query returned 7 results
- Supported CUBRID Engine version:
TOOLS-3528 [!CMS interface dbmtuserlogin] The item 'authority' of the response message is "isdba" when login user is PUBLIC.
TOOLS-3575 Improve "gettransaction" according to CM team's comments.
TOOLS-3330 Cannot backup s...
- CUBRID Manager Server
- CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) is a server-side component which communicates with [CUBRID Manager] (CM) and [CUBRID Web Manager](CWM), the most powerful tool to manage the CUBRID Databases. CUBRID Mananger server(CMS) is a sub-system of CUBRID engine package and works indepe...
- How to reset admin password for CUBRID Manager
- When you install CUBRID for the first time and try to connect to it using [CUBRID Manager] (CM) client tool, the username and password to login are admin/admin. Right after the first connection, CM Server will require to change the password. Once you change it, CM...
- CUBRID Manager Server Release
CUBRID Manager Server 9.3.0 Version
This version is delivered for CMS RB-9.3.0 based on CUBRID engine RB-9.3.0. Main changed issues: - Replace Nginx server with libevent method. - Only support https connections. - Update statd...
- CMS long term objective
- CMS lon term Objective
More details will be added later
CMS test automation
CMS refactoring using C++
Replace Nginx and libevent
Add more test case
Rise code coverage
Format code style for c and cpp
Sync bds to svn
SVN using agreement
CMS code review agreement
- CMS Interfaces
The CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) HTTP Interface is an interface that exists between the CUBRID manager server and the application client, through which a web-based application client can access the CUBRID manager server. The CUBRID manager server delivers the ...
- How to build and install CMS
There is a prerequisite to build CMS:
CUBRID Database CUBRID Manager Server works as a server-side tools for CUBRID Database Server, therefore it requires CUBRID has already been installed. Sometimes, a Broker and database server run on different hosts. No ma...