Documents tagged with "CM Server"
Your Query returned 5 results
- How to build and install CMS
There is a prerequisite to build CMS:
CUBRID Database CUBRID Manager Server works as a server-side tools for CUBRID Database Server, therefore it requires CUBRID has already been installed. Sometimes, a Broker and database server run on different hosts. No ma...
- CUBRID Manager Server Patch (2013-05-16)
Supported CUBRID Engine version:
TOOLS-2964 - Improve to support running multiple auto-task and restarting cub_auto process
How to Upgrade:
1. Download a new patch according to your CUBRID...
- CUBRID Manager Server
- CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) is a server-side component which communicates with [CUBRID Manager] Client Tool, the most powerful tool to manage the CUBRID Databases. CUBRID Mananger server(CMS) is a sub-system of CUBRID engine package and works independently from CUBRID en...
- How to reset admin password for CUBRID Manager
- When you install CUBRID for the first time and try to connect to it using [CUBRID Manager] (CM) client tool, the username and password to login are admin/admin. Right after the first connection, CM Server will require to change the password. Once you change it, CM...
- CMS HTTP Interface
The CUBRID Manager Server (CMS) HTTP Interface is an interface that exists between the CUBRID manager server and the application client, through which a web-based application client can access the CUBRID manager server. The CUBRID manager server delivers the ...