Documents tagged with "CM"
Your Query returned 10 results
- BIT(BIT_Varying) Result is different in JDBC, CCI, and CSQL 
- I am developing CCI based application and my test includes using BIT type.
I inserted B'110' into a column however the result in CCI, JDBC shows X'60' and CSQL does X'6'.
I think CSQL only shows a correct value, however both CUBRID Manager and my CCI Application...
- CM returns: "-2003 Cannot communicate with broker" 
- I am using CUBRID Manager with CUBRID 2008 R2.2 version engine. When I trying to connect to a DB, I have encountered an error message as "-2003 Cannot communicate with broker". How can I do?
- How can you get the transaction isolation level in CUBRID ? 
- Hello, I tried running the command "GET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL;" in CUBRID Manager and Python Driver. I followed the example below: http://www.cubrid.org/manual/841/en/GET%20TRANSACTION%20ISOLATION%20LEVEL
Instead of getting the result, in Python Driver I ob...
- Creating multiple tables using CUBRID Manager 
- I'm using CUBRID Manager 18.104.22.1689. I right-click on a database and select New Query Editor. I then paste the following SQL -- Create the ART Repository, version 2.3 -- IMPORTANT: -- after running this script, ALSO RUN the tables_xxx.sql script for your database (f...
- How to edit data in CUBRID Manager 
- Hi! How does one edit rows in table using CUBRID Manager? Of course I can use SQL "UPDATE" statement, but I want to do this with GUI. For Microsoft SQL Server I have Management Studio where it is possible to use "Edit top xx rows" function. I haven't found anyt...
- What is cub_js process for? 
- I noticed that when CUBRID Service is started there are many processes launched as well. Among them one was interesting for me. What is cub_js process for?
- How can I set CUBRID Manager to open in Full screen mode? 
- I am using CM for Mac. I could not find any configuration options to force CM to open in full screen mode. I use CM every day and I am tired to manually click on + icon to change the window to full screen. Is there a way to set this in preferences?
- How does CUBRID Manager store password? 
- When connecting to a host or to a database CM offers to save the entered passwords. How does it store them? In plain text? Or? How safe it is to allow it to save the password?
- CUBRID Query Plan 
- I would like to understand better the Query Plan execution displayed in CUBRID manager. Where can I find more information about interpreting the output?
- Starting CUBRID Database 
- Why do I need to login first to a database and start it only after in CUBRID Manager? Is this because of CUBRID's design ?