nGrinder 3.2 or later support not only Jython but also Groovy as scripting language. If you want to know about Groovy scripting, please refer Groovy Script
More practical ways for the advanced nGrinder user are...
- Do you want to know what script types nGrinder supports?
- Do you want to ramp-up more precisely?
- Do you need a custom dns entry? Need to change the /etc/hosts file in the agents? No. You can configure target host fields for this. You don't need root permission.
- Do you need to use your own jar or py? Read followings.
- Do you need to load your own xml or txt file? Read followings.
- Do you need to simulate the multiple user scenario in the different run weight?
- Do you need to adjust the logger level to only see the errors? Read followings.
- Do you need to test DB performance? Doesn't nGrinder seems to support this? No.. You can still test it with nGrinder
- Do you need to parse data retrieved from server?
- Do you need to define your own statistic?
- Do you cope with the big response like movie or file download?
- Do you need you test a socket.io app?