- To avoid the HTTPS security warning alert like below, you have to import the certificate issued by TCPProxy. It is little bit different depending on OSs.
- If you are using MAC or Linux, you may have already set up the the external browser. Please check followings.
- In Windows, you will see the following alert when accessing HTTPS sites.
- Not to see this message again, click “View Certificate” button.
- Then click “Install Certificate” button.
- Then you will se the Certificate Import Wizard. Click “Next”.
- Check “Place all certificate in the following store” and click “Browser” button.
- Then select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” and Click OK.
- Windows shows the waring message, Just install the certificate. Click “Yes”
viewed 2160 times
posted 3 years ago by
updated 3 years ago by