We're proudly releasing nGrinder 3.1.3 which fixes bugs and enhance the visibility. This is the last version 3.1.X series, we'll work on 3.2 as a next release.. With some bug fix, the following improvements are for the effective operations of nGrinder.
If you want to see more generic product info, please visit http://nhnopensource.org/ngrinder
1. Release Info
- Version : 3.1.3
- Release Date : 2013.03.29
- Now test report can be viewed without login
- A user can specify the sampling interval to make the graph not to be fluctuated.
- A user can see the per test TPS chart when the sampling interval is greater than 2.
- A user can upload and use native libs (so, dll) to reuse existing assets. This is enabled only if the security mode is disabled.
- A user can provide the any kind of custom values for nGrinder monitor by regularly outputting the GC count and JVM memory usages.
- A user can upload "dll" or "so" files to run test using native libs. Security mode should be disabled and JNA should be imported for natvie lib access.
- Bugs Fix
- NGRINDER-560 - Make test report visible without login
- NGRINDER-564 - Ignore Sigar Exception while collecting network usage.
- NGRINDER-569 - Make agent status string longer
- NGRINDER-570 - Make ignore sampling option affect to the total statistics
- NGRINDER-571 - Fix DB errors occurred during running test because agent_status field is not long enough
- NGRINDER-572 - Fix inconsistency b/w total and per test statistics by timing difference
- NGRINDER-573 - Make cookie parsing impl work with secure=1 entry
- NGRINDER-575 - Make graph start from 0 on x axis
- NGRINDER-576 - Make ngrinder compilable with missing jars
- NGRINDER-578 - Make smooth sampling values for consequent calls for catching up the time
3. OS, DBMS supports
- Linux, Windows, Mac OSX is supported.
- Supports CUBRID, H2 as DB. The default DBMS is H2.
- Be required over Oracle JDK 1.6 version.
- Tomcat 6.X later in advance.