Documents tagged with "benchmark"
Your Query returned 6 results
- NoSQL Benchmarking 
- NoSQL is the talk of the town. And we have already covered what it is for in one of our previous blogs. Today I would like to share the NoSQL benchmark test results we have recently conducted. It will help you to understand if the soon to develop system is compati...
- Increasing Database Performance by Query Tuning
- Today CUBRID shared its latest Query Tuning techniques and test results conducted using the latest CUBRID 3.0 and the latest MySQL 5.1 (innoDB) database servers. The summary of the results are provided below.
In this experiment a specific test scenario has been created...
- NBD Benchmark: CUBRID Performance Test Results
- Recently I came across to a wonderful report created about two years ago right after CUBRID announced to open its source code and join the ranks of the global open source projects. The report is about the results obtained after the CUBRID Database System had been t...
- CUBRID vs. MySQL: SSD Performance Test Results
- Today CUBRID revealed its latest internal performance test results conducted using the latest CUBRID 3.0 Beta and the latest MySQL 5.1.47 (innoDB) database servers. The results are quite surprising for both database systems.
In this experiment CUBRID and MySQL database sys...
- CUBRID vs. MySQL 
- On April 12th, 2010, CUBRID globalization team consisting of three members participated at the MySQL Conference & Expo. Many attendees were surprised to see CUBRID at the conference. Their faces were full of questions: CUBRID? At MySQL Conference?
As the con...
- Vuser Test Result
- We could have increased the possible max vuser per agent by calibrating JVM options in nGrinder 3.2. The following is the result of our internal test. ‘O’ means that the test with the given vuser count per agent was executed successfully for 15 min. X means that the t...