Documents tagged with "user-guide"
Your Query returned 20 results
- How to change DNS 
- If you need to call the target server with a domain name which is not registered in DNS server, usually this is done by adding the host entry in /etc/hosts. However configuring the tens of agents takes time. So.. nGrinder ships with custom DNS service internally. Inst...
- User Account Share
- This feature is available from 3.1 Users can share their account with others by User Account Share feature. If a user share his permissions to others, the other users can switch to his account anytime the others want. This feature is extremely useful when the developers i...
- Process and Thread 
- nGrinder uses processes and threads to simulate multiple users. For example, if you set up a test like following. Only one agent will be activated and 1 process will be invoked then this process will include 2 running threads. Each thread acts like a user. So 2 virtual users...
- How to use library
- Jython and GroovySome guy may want to use java libraries or python py modules in the scripts. For this case, nGrinder supports upload of these files and a user can use external libraries without any system configuration. Just upload the jar or py files in the lib folder on ...
- How to ramp up by threads 
- nGrinder supports the process rampup as a default feature. If a user want to increase the loads step by steps, User can set a number of process and how to increase them at the ramp-up panel in the test configuration page. It’s the process ramp-up. If you like to 10 steps i...
- How to run the multiple tests with different weight 
- The real user is not simple. There might have multiple usage scenarios for the target system. If you want to simulate this on The Grinder script, you may need to run multiple tests with different weight. With following The Grinder script technique, it’s possible to simulate ...
- User defined statistic in nGrinder
- Maybe you know that "The Grinder" supports user defined statistic. If you define and put some value in the script, then this filed can be saved in data log or summary data. You can check the example script for this from: http://grinder.sourceforge.net/g3/script-gallery.html#jmsrecei...
- How to use lib and resources
- Do you need to use your own jar or py? Read followings.
[How to use library]
Do you need to load your own xml or txt file? Read followings.
[How to use resources]
- Script Management
- nGrinder has embedded SVN server to manage the user scripts file and resources. This will be very useful if you run a test with one script, and modify the script files. Then, in the test configuration page, the user can get the script content of that reversion, but n...
- User guide in Korean 
- 한국어는 공식 메뉴얼 제공 대상이 아니지만. ^^ 다음 링크를 통해 한국어로 작성된 각종 가이드를 보실 수 있습니다.
설치 방법 (by 윤준호)
각종 팁류 (by 윤준호)
설정 방법 / 초기 실행 방법 튜토리얼 비디오. (by 이고잉)