Documents tagged with "recorder"
Your Query returned 10 results
- Recorder-Recording Guide For Non Window user
- nGrinder Recorder only provides its full functionality in Windows due to serious missing features of the internal components. So Linux and Mac users may not enjoy full nGrinder functionality and need some additional configurations to make nGrinder Recorder do its job. I...
- Recorder Architecture
- nGrinder Recorder initiates JXBrowser and TCPProxy when the user starts nGrinder Recorder. A proxy is initiated with the default proxy port 10288. If the port is occupied by the other programs, it automatically selects the available port. Then this proxy port is ...
- Recorder Limitation
- Features per OS
Due to the embedded browser component's limitation, nGrinder Recorder has a different feature set depending on OS.
△ (Crashed Frequently)
We're highly recommending you to use...
- Recorder Screenshot
- Initial Page Recording Script Generation Mobile Agent View About
- Recorder Installation
- Prerequsite nGrinder Recorder can run in Windows / OS X / Linux because it is implemented in Java. At least you requires followings to run nGrinder Recorder. Java Runtime (over 1.6) GUI enabled env (not supporting headless OS) However, Some major features of nGrinder ...
- Recorder Quick Start
- nGrinder Recorder contains TCPProxy internally which the Grinder has. In addition, nGrinder Recorder contains the embedded browser. A user can record the HTTP/HTTPS messages on the embedded browser. When a user run nGrinder Recorder, the following initial instru...
- Recorder Recording Guide
If you ran the example following [Recorder Quick Start], you may have been surprised by overwhelmingly long generated scripts. It is because there are actually many HTTP/HTTPS messages even in a single web browsing which you didn't notice before. Do we have to i...
- Recorder-How to import self signed certificates
- To avoid the HTTPS security warning alert like below, you have to import the certificate issued by TCPProxy. It is little bit different depending on OSs. If you are using MAC or Linux, you may have already set up the the external browser. Please check followings. ...
- nGrinder Recorder is a helper application to create the Grinder script based on the user browser interaction. It records HTTP/HTTPS messages sent from/to the browser and creates the The Grinder compatible script. It’s based on TCPProxy which The Grinder project p...
- Recorder Guide
- Please follow [Recorder].