Documents tagged with "ngrinder"
Your Query returned 120 results
- User Sign Up
- This tutorial describes how to enable the user sign up which is introduced from nGrinder 3.3. nGrinder is the web application. In our company(Naver), more than 1000 users has been registered in the single nGrinder instance and we’ve developed SSO plugin to avoid th...
- Agent Auto Update
- From nGrinder 3.3, the agent is self-updatable by the controller’s update command. This guide shows how to update agents. If you’re using nGrinder 3.3 or later controller and agent, you don’t need to open the telnet client to the each agent machine when you need t...
- Installation Guide
- This contains the installation guide for nGrinder 3.3 or later. If you want to see the previous version's installation guide, Please visit [Installation Guide - version 3.2] This guide shows how to install nGrinder 3.3 or later. Prerequisite nGrinder is a combination of...
- How to bind native libraries
- Some companies(especially game company) uses C/C++ more than java. They uses the native libraries for communication between clients and servers. They don’t know Java much which nGrinder is built on and want to reuse existing their native asset as much as possible. nGrinder has ...
- Naming Convention
- Import Groovy Maven Project in IntelliJ
- JetBrain IntelliJ IDEA is the most excellant IDE in the Java world and a lot of open source developers are adopting it in their daily life tools. Recently nGrinder dev team switched the IDE from Eclipse to IntelliJ as well. IntelliJ is the quite good match to n...
- Groovy Maven Structure
- When you run the groovy maven project, it might take time to run the test at the first time. It's because maven project requires to download the related libraries from maven repo. Please be patient. :-).
If you choose to use Groovy Script when you create a script, it wo...
- Recorder-Recording Guide For Non Window user
- nGrinder Recorder only provides its full functionality in Windows due to serious missing features of the internal components. So Linux and Mac users may not enjoy full nGrinder functionality and need some additional configurations to make nGrinder Recorder do its job. I...
- Recorder Architecture
- nGrinder Recorder initiates JXBrowser and TCPProxy when the user starts nGrinder Recorder. A proxy is initiated with the default proxy port 10288. If the port is occupied by the other programs, it automatically selects the available port. Then this proxy port is ...
- Reliability over Accuracy TPS over VUser
Code is always better than GUI Editor
Do not limit!! File System is faster than DB if we use it correctly. Convention over Configuration Open Closed policy by Plugin Model One shot Installation Need to add code? Remove ...