Note: CUBRID will be integrated into SOFA Statistics 1.2.3 on Windows.
1. Download the sofastats-*.*.*_for_win.zip file from http://www.sofastatistics.com/downloads.php.
2. Install the executable file within the archive.
3. Download and Install CUBRID (with demodb) (http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_tutorials/entry/installing-cubrid-on-windows)
4. Download and Install CUBRID python driver (http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_apis/entry/downloading-and-installing-precompiled-cubrid-python-driver)
5. Run sofastats.exe
6. Select a new Project (Click the Select Project Button)
7. Click on "New" button
8. Type in the Project Settings: Project Name, select "CUBRID" as Default Database Engine, set the default database name, default table, host and username/password pair. demodb has no password by default.
9. Now, that everything is set up here is an example on how to create a report a table and its output: