Your Query returned 19 results
- Embrace SQL with CUBRID and jOOQ
- This is a guest post by Lukas Eder, the creator of jOOQ open source Java API for typesafe SQL modeling. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
Big Data, the...
- ApiAxle - open source API management and analytics proxy
- This is a guest post by Phil Jackson, the creator of ApiAxle open source API management and analytics solution. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
- Tell about your open source project on CUBRID Blog. We'll pay for Facebook Ads.
- At CUBRID we know how much important and difficult at the same time it is to find the right audience who would listen to what your open source project has to offer. Due to its nature, most OS projects, especially those driven by a community of likeminded enthusiasts, ...
- Sequel is a simple, flexible, and powerful SQL database access toolkit for Ruby.
Sequel official website
[Sequel Key Features]
[Sequel CUBRID Tutorial]
JIRA Issue Tracker
- Kalkun CUBRID Tutorial
- The Kalkun CUBRID Database can be created using the SQL found at the following link:
- Kalkun Key Features
Multiple database backend (Currently supports CUBRID, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3)
Multiuser (each user have his/her own inbox, outbox, folder, and phonebook)
Conversation and SMS are grouped by phone number
Manage SMS (Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items)
Sending SMS, by ...
- First batch of Donations to Open source projects from CUBRID Affiliates Program
- Six months have passed since we have started our program and we would like to announce the results as well as names of developers who will receive first batch of donations from CUBRID open source project.
The CUBRID Affiliates Program was a great success for sure! Original...
- JMyETL, an easy to use ETL tool that supports 10 different RDBMS
- JMyETL is a very useful and simple Java based application for Windows OS which allows users to import and export data from/to various database systems. For example:
CUBRID --> Sybase ASE, Sybase ASA, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Access, SQLite MySQL --> Sy...
- brig - C++ libraries for rapid database-driven app development
- We are very happy to announce that brig open source project has added CUBRID database support. The brig project provides a collection of cross-platform C++ header-only libraries that can be used for rapid application development for databases. Here are its key features:
- Tadpole - Web based SQL Client capable of generating ER Diagrams
- Tadpole is a very easy to use SQL Client which allows users to connect and query various relational and non-relational databases right in a Web browser. No installation is required. Simply download Tadpole for Windows/Linux/Mac from its Github project, extract and launch ...