Documents tagged with "Whois"
Your Query returned 5 results
- First batch of Donations to Open source projects from CUBRID Affiliates Program
- Six months have passed since we have started our program and we would like to announce the results as well as names of developers who will receive first batch of donations from CUBRID open source project.
The CUBRID Affiliates Program was a great success for sure! Original...
- Run your own Whois server with JWhoisServer
- We are very happy to announce that JWhoisServer now supports CUBRID as a backend database along with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and other RDBMS (see full list below). This Whois server is implemented in Java, and its installation is very easy: check out this tutorial. JWhoisServe...
- JWhoisServer Key Features
- The key features of JWhoisServer are:
ready for the "new gTLDs"
ready for IPv6
small and fast
platform independent: (tested on different Linux distributions and MS Windows) it should run everywhere where a java VM is available.
highly configurable: the provide...
- Java Whois Server
- JWhoisServer is a small, fast and highly configurable RFC 3912 compliant whois server written in java and which uses a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) as a storage engine. JWhoisServer has support for IPv6 and IDN and is ready for ICANNs "new gTLDs Program".
- JWhoisServer CUBRID Tutorial
- This tutorial will cover how to use [Java Whois Server|JWhoisServer] with CUBRID. Install JWhoisServerHere we will show the installation instructions for Ubuntu 12.04. If you are running other OS, you can find installation guide on jWhoisServer documentation. For Ubuntu y...