Documents tagged with "ORM"
Your Query returned 56 results
- Inside Vert.x. Comparison with Node.js.
- Vert.x is a server framework which is rapidly arising. Each server framework claims its strong points are high performance with a variety of protocols supported. Vert.x takes a step forward from that. Vert.x considers the environment of establishing and operating the server ...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.1 stable release with big improvements
- We released CUBRID 9.0 beta version in October last year. Since then we have been working hard on stabilizing the beta features, fixing bugs, and improving the overall engine performance. Today I am excited to announce the immediate availability of the CUBRID 9.1 st...
- Understanding TCP/IP Network Stack & Writing Network Apps
- We cannot imagine Internet service without TCP/IP. All Internet services we have developed and used at NHN are based on a solid basis, TCP/IP. Understanding how data is transferred via the network will help you to improve performance through tuning, troubleshooting, o...
- How is SSD Changing Software Architecture?
- This is the second article on SSD and the performance implications of switching to SSD. In the first article, Will the use of SSD increase the speed of DBMS?, we have reviewed how much performance gain we would see if we switched from HDD to SSD for a DBMS l...
- The Principles of Java Application Performance Tuning
- This is the fifth article in the series of "Become a Java GC Expert". In the first issue Understanding Java Garbage Collection we have learned about the processes for different GC algorithms, about how GC works, what Young and Old Generation is, what you should know about ...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- CUBRID Database support to come to Yii PHP Framework & Propel2 PHP ORM
- Yes, it has been quite a while since Yii and Propel users have been requesting to provide CUBRID Database support. And today I am very happy to announce that we have sent Pull Requests to both of these projects.
Both projects rely on CUBRID's PDO driver which ...
- What is SPDY? Deployment Recommendations
- In the middle of this year a news report announced that Facebook is planning to support Google's SPDY protocol in large scale, and that they are already implementing SPDY/v2. Here is the official response from Facebook that I have found on this topic. Among various ...
- MaxClients in Apache and its effect on Tomcat during Full GC
- This is the fourth article in the series of "Become a Java GC Expert". In the first issue Understanding Java Garbage Collection we have learned about the processes for different GC algorithms, about how GC works, what Young and Old Generation is, what you should know about ...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.0 with 3x performance increase and Sharding support