Documents tagged with "schema"
Your Query returned 5 results
- Reverse Engineering CUBRID Database with ERwin
- This tutorial is part of [CUBRID Data Modeling with ERwin] series. To illustrate how to reverse engineer an existing database and get its schema information we will use the demodb database as an example, which you can choose to create when you install CUBRID RDBMS. On...
- Accessing the OLEDB Database Schemas
- If you are not familiar with the OLE DB standard schemas interfaces, please read first the documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/a6fhbff0%28v=vs.80%29.aspx
The current CUBRID OLE DB Provider supports the following database schema interfaces:
- Forward Engineering a Data Model with ERwin
- This tutorial is part of [CUBRID Data Modeling with ERwin] series. We will illustrate how to forward engineer a data model and apply it to the actual database. In ERwin terms Forward Engineering is the process of transforming a Logical Data Model (PDM) from ERwin Data ...
- Display foreign keys and their relationship in CUBRID PHP
- In order to obtain foreign key (FK) information from CUBRID database in PHP, you can use cubrid_schema() function which has the following syntax. array cubrid_schema ( resource $conn_identifier , int $schema_type [!, string $class_name [, string $attr_name ]] ) To retrieve ...
- Creating a simple CUBRID .NET WinForms application
- In this section, we will see how the OLE DB data provider can be used from .NET, through the features implemented in the System.Data.OleDb namespace. The first thing we will do is to create a new Windows Forms Application project, using the default settings: