Your Query returned 5 results
- Sequel is a simple, flexible, and powerful SQL database access toolkit for Ruby.
Sequel official website
[Sequel Key Features]
[Sequel CUBRID Tutorial]
JIRA Issue Tracker
- Kalkun CUBRID Tutorial
- The Kalkun CUBRID Database can be created using the SQL found at the following link:
- Kalkun Key Features
Multiple database backend (Currently supports CUBRID, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3)
Multiuser (each user have his/her own inbox, outbox, folder, and phonebook)
Conversation and SMS are grouped by phone number
Manage SMS (Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items)
Sending SMS, by ...
- Kalkun - Open Source web based SMS Management
- Kalkun is an open source web-based SMS (Short Message Service) management. It uses gammu-smsd as SMS gateway engine to deliver and retrieve messages from your phone/modem. Kalkun and gammu are two different things. You have to install and configure gammu yourself. Kalkun only manages databas...
- Sequel CUBRID Tutorial
- 1. In order to install Sequel, you can run the following command:
gem install sequel
2. CUBRID can be installed using the cubrid gem:
gem install cubrid
For more information on installation visit the Ruby Driver Installation page.
3. To connect to a cubrid database, you c...