Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 20 results
- CUBRID Standard SQL Compliance
- CUBRID Database Server complies with SQL-92 Standard with extensions borrowed from more recent revisions of the Standard. The following inexhaustible list of features introduced in SQL-92 are supported:
Numeric data types.
New data types defined: DATE, TIME, TIMESTAMP...
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) Web SQL Client
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) is a very simple yet very intuitive Web based SQL client tool written in PHP. If you need a quick way to execute your SQL, this is the only thing you need! No installation or configuration is required. Just extract the f...
- CUBRID RDBMS Size Limits
- When working with databases, it is important to understand what the upper and lower bounds are for its data types, database and table size, rows, etc. More than that, it's always good to know if you intend to compare it with other database systems. In this page you can see...
- CUBRID vs. MySQL PHP API Functions Comparison
- The table below represents the PHP functions Mapping/Comparison between CUBRID and MySQL. There may be new functions introduced since this document has been last updated. If so, please let us know either on Twitter or on CUBRID Forum. We will update the functions r...
- Brig - C++ header-only libraries
- Brig is a collection of cross-platform C++ header-only libraries that can be used for rapid application development for databases.
Introductory announcement brig official website
[brig key features]
[brig CUBRID tutorial]
JIRA Issue Tracker
- Port MySQL Compatible PHP Applications to CUBRID
- Do you have a PHP application that you really love but currently it cannot be used with CUBRID? If so, this tutorial is created for you! You will learn how to easily change your MySQL compatible data and PHP code so that you can use them to work with CUBRID. It i...
- How to Run a SQL Script / File
- There are several ways to run queries from a SQL file. One of the easiest ways is run scripts directly using the CSQL command line interpreter. Assuming the script you want to run is named "insert_commands.sql", the following commands should be ran within csql:
;CL ;READ in...
- ART - A Lightweight Reporting Solution
- ART is a lightweight, multiplatform, web based query tool and reporting environment. SQL queries can be published in a few minutes. It supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling, email alerts, drill down, among other features. Results are exportable to spreadsheet/pdf, can be ...
- CUBRID Log Files
- CUBRID stores several types of log files. In $CUBRID\log (C:\CUBRID\log for example) you will see 3 folders: broker, manager and server. You will also see error logs for each database and associated cubrid command ran on it (such as createdb, spacedb, lockdb etc.). ...
- How to Create a CUBRID Database
- In this tutorial you will learn how to quickly create a database in CUBRID. If you use a Desktop version of the OS and prefer using GUI tools instead of a terminal, you may perform all of the commands below in CUBRID Manager.
To start with let's create a sample database...